UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Elven Society [Elf]

UOG Bandit

Sorceror
Re: The Elven Society [Elf]

Uhm wtf is wrong with jacob aka vek came in vent told me he was quiting offered me his house then left yes all this in the span of about 3seconds i was like wtf kangroo?

Vek

Sorceror

UOG Bandit;1929314 said:
Uhm wtf is wrong with jacob aka vek came in vent told me he was quiting offered me his house then left yes all this in the span of about 3seconds i was like wtf kangroo?

Wtf are you talkin about you crazy lookin monkey boy. Get your story straight.

*eats more popcorn while watching*

Internal Drama Oooo.

Yall should really work this out, so we can have more RP interaction.

Vek

Sorceror

Lord Coldiron;1929381 said:
*eats more popcorn while watching*

Internal Drama Oooo.

Yall should really work this out, so we can have more RP interaction.

Theres no issue im just messin with him.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1930105 said:
No no keep going. This soap opera gives me a reason to log onto the forums!

Soap opera?

Excuse me but this is a Action/Comedy

Ozzy;1930567 said:
Join them and I will lose what little respect I had for you.

Let him.

Eq/Ms will suffer not us. Plus, i dunno if glutt/shevian whoever is running it will allow him in.

Vek

Sorceror

Well I want to thank you all for keeping my thread bumped but this is not exactly what I was hoping to attract with this post. Seeing as I caused part of this problem its a little hypocritical but, if we could just get back to talking about the guild, and RP that would be awesome :)

Is this still going, it would give me a reason to re join wow, this is the infamous, Ashenvale Nigh, or other names but meh, is this still going strong, or what is going down? Also is there any more strong rp guilds?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Right now its all about Grd and Bloodclan... Grd is sort of the new Yew

O sup Ozzy, its N'tuk, um I forgot the name of my orc that is your kin but yay, bloodclan is back in action wowzers. Right now I am big into World of Warcraft but heh, Ulduar is gettin boring.

krump_king

Sorceror

Grd is not LIKE Yew they are their own guild with their own rules and own traditions i dont think they should be mentioned as a "knock off"