UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Elven Society [Elf]

Re: The Elven Society [Elf]

Who said anything about a knock off, he said like a new yew because that gives me some idea about what the guild is like, and I looked and they are like yew. quit reading between the lines bro.

krump_king

Sorceror

Maybe knock off was a harsh term to use but however Grd protects all lands not just Yew. The uniform is more in stone and they do not judge by murder status

all this talk over little ole' me?

I take slight offense at having my guild being called a knock off, I not sure if any of you are old enough to remember I ran Grd BEFORE the Yew militia AND Fort Goliath was established.

Honestly speaking my guild is a knock off of nothing, we are a Guards of the King our jurisdiction are his lands not just Yew.

Ozzy

Sorceror

krump_king;1933274 said:
Maybe knock off was a harsh term to use but however Grd protects all lands not just Yew. The uniform is more in stone and they do not judge by murder status

Wtf is wrong with you? I gave him an idea of what the guild is like, you kill orcs, you kill brigands and thiefs? Is that not like Yew? Do you have a problem with Yew and don't want to be associated with them in any way? Stop being such a baby and get that buttplug out of your ass.

krump_king

Sorceror

Im not tryin to argue with you aight this is RP recruitment not flamers thread Angus agreed with me that Yew Militia is not a proper example of the guild because its really not you want an overview of the guild you go into their recruitment thread or to the website :p

See this is where you fail, because he said that I looked into the guild because Yew Was a very good guild, even with some of its dramatic faults, and now I am joining the guild, I would have never looked if he never said anything, so you should be thanking ozzy.

Guys, I am at fault for aiding in this arguement, but this is a recruitment thread and should remain just that.

Lets end this arguement now, no more responses not even to this comment just let it end and leave it at that. We need to set better examples to the player base community that the RPing community is a mature community. sure guilds rise and fall but one should be given due credit for trying.

If any of you still wish to squabble please do so in PM's or the Trammel forum.