UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

Styx

Demise Administrator
Our Current Champion​
The League of Champions
Next battle will be held this coming fall (date TBD)

• This event uses the automated PvP tournament system.
  • A statue will be erected for the 5 most recent champions in the League of Champions arena.
  • Our champion each week will be awarded a temporary item ( Vine Cord Sandals ) These sandals will remain with our champion until the next battle. The sandals will be customized with your characters name, in either red or blue.
  • Your victory will also be recorded in a book at the Hall of Champions.

Rule set as follows:

Magery Spells

1st Circle
  • Reactive Armor
  • Clumsy
  • Create Food
  • Feeblemind
  • Heal
  • Magic Arrow
  • Night Sight
  • Weaken
2nd Circle
  • Agility
  • Cunning
  • Cure
  • Harm
  • Magic Trap
  • Untrap
  • Protection
  • Strength
3rd Circle
  • Bless
  • Fireball
  • Magic Lock
  • Poison
  • Telekinesis
  • Teleport
  • Unlock Spell
  • Wall of Stone
4th Circle
  • Arch Cure
  • Arch Protection
  • Curse
  • Fire Field
  • Greater Heal
  • Lightning
  • Mana Drain
  • Recall
5th Circle
  • Blade Spirits
  • Dispel Field
  • Incognito
  • Magic Reflection
  • Mind Blast
  • Paralyze
  • Poison Field
  • Summon Creature
6th Circle
  • Dispel
  • Energy Bolt
  • Explosion
  • Invisibility
  • Mark
  • Mass Curse
  • Paralyze Field
  • Reveal
7th Circle
  • Chain Lightning
  • Energy Field
  • Flame Strike
  • Gate Travel
  • Mana Vampire
  • Mass Dispel
  • Meteor Swarm
  • Polymorph
8th Circle
  • Earthquake
  • Energy Vortex
  • Resurrection
  • Air Elemental
  • Summon Daemon
  • Earth Elemental
  • Fire Elemental
  • Water Elemental
Chivalry
  • Cleanse by Fire
  • Close Wounds
  • Consecrate Weapon
  • Dispel Evil
  • Divine Fury
  • Enemy of One
  • Holy Light
  • Noble Sacrifice
  • Remove Curse
  • Sacred Journey
Necromancy
  • Animate Dead
  • Blood Oath
  • Corpse Skin
  • Curse Weapon
  • Evil Omen
  • Horrific Beast
  • Lich Form
  • Mind Rot
  • Pain Spike
  • Poison Strike
  • Strangle
  • Summon Familiar
  • Vampiric Embrace
  • Vengeful Spirit
  • Wither
  • Wraith Form
Bushido
  • Confidence
  • Counter Attack
  • Evasion
  • Honorable Execution
  • Lightning Strike
  • Momentum Strike
Ninjitsu
  • Animal Form
  • Backstab
  • Death Strike
  • Focus Attack
  • Ki Attack
  • Mirror Image
  • Shadow Jump
  • Surprise Attack
Spellweaving
  • Arcane Circle
  • Arcane Empowerment
  • Attune Weapon
  • Dryad Allure
  • Essence of Wind
  • Ethereal Voyage
  • Gift of Life
  • Gift of Renewal
  • Immolating Weapon
  • Natures Fury
  • Reaper Form
  • Summon Fey
  • Summon Fiend
  • Thunderstorm
  • Wildfire
  • Word of Death
Combat Abilities
  • Stun
  • Disarm
  • Armor Ignore
  • Bleed Attack
  • Concussion Blow
  • Crushing Blow
  • Disarm
  • Dismount
  • Double Strike
  • Infectious Strike
  • Mortal Strike
  • Moving Shot
  • Paralyzing Blow
  • Shadow Strike
  • Whirlwind Attack
  • Riding Swipe
  • Frenzied Whirlwind
  • Block
  • Defense Mastery
  • Nerve Strike
  • Talon Strike
  • Feint
  • Dual Wield
  • Double Shot
  • Armor Pierce
Skills
  • Anatomy
  • Detect Hidden
  • Evaluating Intelligence
  • Hiding
  • Poisoning
  • Snooping
  • Stealing
  • Spirit Speak
  • Stealth
Weapons
  • Magical
  • Melee
  • Ranged
  • Poisoned
  • Wrestling
Armor
  • Magical
  • Shields
Items
  • Bandages
  • Wands
  • Trapped Containers
  • Bolas
  • Mounts
  • Orange Petals
  • Shurikens
  • Fukiya Darts
  • Fire Horns
  • Enchanted Foods
Potions
  • Agility
  • Cure
  • Explosion
  • Heal
  • Nightsight
  • Poison
  • Refresh
  • Strength

Styx

Demise Administrator
List of rules please

Ah ha! I knew I would forget something in my post.

The first battle will be standard rule set. No pots except refresh. This is the version of 1v1 we run the most often. (No poisoned weapons, fields, summons etc.) I'll put together a thorough list and add it to the main topic in the next day or so.

That being said, this event is about you, the players, and what you want! I'm certainly open to suggestions on future rule sets to keep this event alive and interesting.

Weapons - Poisoned disallowed -

why not one normal mode (like this one with poison disallowed) AND a HARDCORE MODE with some other things allowed like poisoned weps, so it could be 2 colors of sandals one for the normal mode and other for the HC mode . and congrats for this Styx !

Would be cool to see other events like this for the other facets of play. This is gonna be great though! (even though I'll never possess those pretty little sandals, cuz I'ma newblet)

My mind just started racing at all the awesome similar possibilities! <3 Styx, I'm beginning to love you.....

Styx

Demise Administrator
Weapons - Poisoned disallowed -

why not one normal mode (like this one with poison disallowed) AND a HARDCORE MODE with some other things allowed like poisoned weps, so it could be 2 colors of sandals one for the normal mode and other for the HC mode . and congrats for this Styx !

Greetings Ronaldo!

I do like the idea of changing up the rule set from time to time. I will likely be around after the first battle to talk to everyone about what they would like to see happen with LoC.

It is, however, very unlikely that I will run more than one version of this. At least for the time being.

I look forward to hearing yours and everyone's ideas at the event!

Tempest

Knight
Greetings Ronaldo!

I do like the idea of changing up the rule set from time to time. I will likely be around after the first battle to talk to everyone about what they would like to see happen with LoC.

It is, however, very unlikely that I will run more than one version of this. At least for the time being.

I look forward to hearing yours and everyone's ideas at the event!

Would it be possible to have it so that one week is regular and the next week is hardcore so that it alternates every Friday? Not that I play a dexxer but the original ruleset for 1v1s cater to mage templates moreso than dexxer ones imo.

mytilus

Sorceror
yet you continue to waste your time trolling on a forum whose game you do not play.

Who are you to make fun of his life's work...??? come on he has flexible hours, no boss, and works from home (parents basement), sure the pay is crap but that's not important when you love your work right??

I know... sorry for off-topic but how can I resist??

Whatever98

Squire
it's a dodgy one with the poison.. because one of the few things that can cure top level poison is cleanse by fire, but you need a decent amount of skill in chivalry to do it, more than most people budget for it.

i've got a decent stock of +skills on my jewels, but only up to about 85-90ish chiv - does the job most of the time, but it's very hard to budget into build for this... and if no-one is using poison, that's 15-20 skill points i could put elsewhere to boost more things to 120

on the other hand poison is supposed to be OP in a duel, but tbh, i dont mind people spamming their special moves trying to poison me if i can instantly cure it, so i dunno

Tempest

Knight
it's a dodgy one with the poison.. because one of the few things that can cure top level poison is cleanse by fire, but you need a decent amount of skill in chivalry to do it, more than most people budget for it.

i've got a decent stock of +skills on my jewels, but only up to about 85-90ish chiv - does the job most of the time, but it's very hard to budget into build for this... and if no-one is using poison, that's 15-20 skill points i could put elsewhere to boost more things to 120

on the other hand poison is supposed to be OP in a duel, but tbh, i dont mind people spamming their special moves trying to poison me if i can instantly cure it, so i dunno

Allow infect -> Allow cure potions

Whatever98

Squire
allow orange petals too? ;)

it would go down to running out of potions for a lot of people if you did that is the problem... i think they should disallow bless tho if you cant have stat potions :<