UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

Hard Nightwish

Sorceror
I think this is a bullshit.While dexxers are not alowed to use poison, mages are allowed to use poison.poisonning is a talent for dexxers cuz u get skill for performing poison and u hit deadly. Wheater mages got skill on poisoning or not they are able to make their enemy deadly poisoning with evil omen. this is not fair ,u give mages more opportunities.

mantorras

Sorceror

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
I think this is bullshit. warrior mage's closed, but the poison was allowed to take poison. Poison is a talent for hitting fighter and he can not shoot poison without learning ability. My idea is to remove everything and get free creatures outside to freeze.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Poison is easily cured with chivaly and magery. If your going to take it away from dexers you should take it away from mages as well. A dexer has to chase someone and actually hit them to poison them...which is easily cured by a mage. Also they do they lose a poison charge on the weapon. A mage can be on the other end of the pit and cast poison 1000 times before running out of mana.
I say just disallow poison fields and maybe..deadly poison. Not the weaker forms.

I really look forward to this. Thanks for doing this. Frankly I would love to see this as a daily event :)

Slugworth

Squire
yet you continue to waste your time trolling on a forum whose game you do not play.
20 posts seems like a lot of trolling you're right, what's the point in playing on Demise when you can literally go to brit mg and go afk and take a shit and come back alive. Hopefully my house falls.

Indika

Sorceror
while this should be more than interesting to spectate...

...when u get time maybe a bi-weekly pvm event would rock too for us trammies xD

sk8nomad

Sorceror
this is a cool idea and concept, however, is it OSI/EA accurate? and why do the sandals have self repair?

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
I knew the guy that had the original set on Sonoma pre-aos days and I can confirm they did exist. Ralph Lauren.
He had a keep stuffed full of incredible server birth rares , seer event rares and everything else you could imagine. Man that was sooooo long ago. *feels old*

Indika

Sorceror
I knew the guy that had the original set on Sonoma pre-aos days and I can confirm they did exist. Ralph Lauren.
He had a keep stuffed full of incredible server birth rares , seer event rares and everything else you could imagine. Man that was sooooo long ago. *feels old*

I had a duped pair of these sandals and so did my whole guild but they got patched into regular sandals. this was the same patch that turned everyones robes into "Monk's Robes" and that item was introduced to the game. These were right before replica's came out... UO guide is being generous when it says "a few dozen pair" ... there were quite literally hundreds of pairs of these sandals floating around. I think the reason they had the resists and self repair was because pre-aos items such as "invulnerability" and "hardening" etc became more resist items and included SR1. so perhaps the sandals were originally designed to be invulnerable or something

Styx

Demise Administrator
The League of Champions will be starting in about 30 mins! Hope to see everyone there!

Styx

Demise Administrator
Greetings everyone!

I've updated the original post to reflect the next tournament. We have two changes to rule set for the battle on December 20th:

Cure pots will be allowed. Poisoned weapons will be allowed.

We want your feedback! Please keep the conversation going and let us know what you would like to see!

Congratulations to our current champion, Skorpion!