UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

Styx

Demise Administrator
League of champions will be tonight! Sign ups will start at 9PM EST and last for 30 minutes!

I hope to see everyone there!

Tempest

Knight
After participating in this week's LoC, I feel that if poisoned weapons and cure potions are to be allowed, so should all other potions; strength, agility, heal, refresh (if not already), and explosion. And since infect is allowed, so should paralyzing blow. I think this would give a better balance of the types of templates that would be ran.

Styx

Demise Administrator
I feel allowing explosion pots might be excessive. I'm considering going back to the standard 1v1 for next week.

Out of the two options which do people feel is better?

Option 1 - go back to the standard 1v1 that we had for the first LoC

Option 2 - Keep poisoned weapons but allow all potions except explosion and allow para blow

Please weigh in! We need your feedback!

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Standard 1v1. pots are for field fighting. I think low level poisoning of weapons should be allowed since its no better then a mage casting poison. Is there a way to restrict DP only?

hickman48

Knight
i like the standard 1v1 but then with fcr being bugged it is a bit harder to combo people down why 90% of the server runs mortal now, and people being able to run dp+ with cure pots alone is an ok sub.

Tempest

Knight
Standard 1v1s are okay. But I agree with Justin on the fcr situation... And I agree with Karmann with limiting the ruleset to Dp only; greater poison on weapons since GM bumps up a poison level up by 1. Although I can see a way around this as a spellcaster.. which is why I'm fine with potions being allowed because the way the fcr is now, dexxers don't stand a chance in an arena with a mage if poison weapons weren't allowed, even with mortal.

Styx

Demise Administrator
Greetings!

I feel like I'm not getting enough feedback to make any changes, so I'm going to run a standard tournament for this round. I'll be around after the battle to hear your opinions!

See you on the 3rd of January at 9pm EST!

Styx

Demise Administrator
How do you guys feel about a 2v2 for January 17th?

I wouldn't have a problem running a 2v2 but keep in mind only one pair of sandals will be awarded.

Styx

Demise Administrator
I had a request to provide a bracket for each tournament, and thought it was a good idea.

The free advances make this a little awkward, but I think this works ok. If someone knows of an online tool for this that might work better, please share via PM.

My only question for the 2v2, is will both participants names be on the sandals? Also I'm all for this. I would also like to suggest, in a 2v2 setting, that all potions and poison weapons be allowed. This would make dexer teams truly viable.

Styx

Demise Administrator
My only question for the 2v2, is will both participants names be on the sandals? Also I'm all for this. I would also like to suggest, in a 2v2 setting, that all potions and poison weapons be allowed. This would make dexer teams truly viable.

The sandals will have both names.

The first 2v2 will be a standard ruleset.

I don't feel I'm getting enough interest in a 2v2 at this moment, so I will set the next LoC to be a 1v1 standard all skills. which is the same as the last battle.

If you guys would really like a 2v2, I need you to speak up!

mytilus

Sorceror
2v2 with only one person getting the rewards is kinda meh imo.

since they are only temporary I doubt anybody is really gonna build their suit around those sandals, also you can get nearly the same effect by soulstoning inscription, not too op to give out an extra pair in my opinion..

Styx

Demise Administrator
I'm not crazy about having more than one pair in the world, as there was only ever 1 pair ever intended to exist on OSI.

If having to share the winning pair of sandals is this much of a deal breaker for you guys, I will take it back to the table for discussion and see about getting two pairs handed out for 2v2s.

Right now the next LoC will be a 1v1 standard rule set.

mytilus

Sorceror
I'm not crazy about having more than one pair in the world, as there was only ever 1 pair ever intended to exist on OSI.

If having to share the winning pair of sandals is this much of a deal breaker for you guys, I will take it back to the table for discussion and see about getting two pairs handed out for 2v2s.

Right now the next LoC will be a 1v1 standard rule set.

But if memory serves there was many, many, more than that... limiting to 2 should be valid compromise?? lol

demise coders seem to have a lot more brains then osi too, even if there was a way to duplicate items here, doing it on an item with a built in decay timer would be pointless