UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

Syah

Sorceror
I just wanted to give some opinion about what I am tihinking of. Now, I am about to go to the guillotine lol.
Bad behaviour comes from family.

Xionu

Sorceror
I just wanted to give some opinion about what I am tihinking of. Now, I am about to go to the guillotine lol.
Bad behaviour comes from family.

Here think of it this way. A nox mage, take poison off of weapon, you can still cast poison.
So, if you want to use poisoning then get 10-15 points in magery (human) or even use scrolls with 0 magery and poison;)

hickman48

Knight
Here think of it this way. A nox mage, take poison off of weapon, you can still cast poison.
So, if you want to use poisoning then get 10-15 points in magery (human) or even use scrolls with 0 magery and poison;)

But they want dp and to get that you need a total of 200 points spent in magery and nox so 120 mage 80 nox or 100 100.

Styx

Demise Administrator
The next League of Champions will be held on May 16th at 9PM EST.​
This event will be a 2v2. A pair of sandals will be awarded to each winner.
Choose your partner well!​