UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The League of Champions

What char was yours in the LoC Ronaldo?

inhuman creation = haggard = r lee ,2 x 2 against me and magepoint ? and u clearly fucked with ur team , because alexandra is a good player , but u just sucks , and haggard lets be honest ,i kill in one day what u killed in your entire uo life . and this is not the first time i saw u crying today, hahaha thanks. :) nothing more to say .

Styx

Demise Administrator
The next event will be held on June 13th, at 9pm EST.​
I'm currently considering two new twists for the next LoC.
1. Holding an LoC that is a 1v1v1​
2. Holding an LoC that is a CTF with the MVP of the winning team being awarded the victory sandals.​
I'd like as much input as possible for these variations. If I feel like I did not get enough feedback or that both options are not enjoyable, I will simply hold the next LoC as a normal 1v1.​

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Did I miss something? Previous post of Styx says the loc would be may 31 at 9pm est.

Ok we are may 31 but its 2:54pm est.

Did the loc changed wihtout notice?

hickman48

Knight
I know i did at least 1 explo in round one.

As for events ctf would be the best imo.

As with the 1v1v1 turns out to be guild1 vs guild2 vs guild2 group 2 would just kill 1 then fight each other.

Styx

Demise Administrator
Did I miss something? Previous post of Styx says the loc would be may 31 at 9pm est.

Ok we are may 31 but its 2:54pm est.

Did the loc changed wihtout notice?

My most sincere apology, Dexter-LoM, I did indeed make a mistake when listing the May 30th LoC. I will try to be more careful in the future!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
My most sincere apology, Dexter-LoM, I did indeed make a mistake when listing the May 30th LoC. I will try to be more careful in the future!

oh man, no need to apologies, it's my fault if I would be more active I would of known something like this.

Tempest

Knight
The next event will be held on June 13th, at 9pm EST.

I'm currently considering two new twists for the next LoC.

1. Holding an LoC that is a 1v1v1

2. Holding an LoC that is a CTF with the MVP of the winning team being awarded the victory sandals.

I'd like as much input as possible for these variations. If I feel like I did not get enough feedback or that both options are not enjoyable, I will simply hold the next LoC as a normal 1v1.

CTF sounds better than the 1v1v1