UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The newest edition to the family

Cronus

and his amazing friends
The newest edition to the family

IPhone camera, pardon the craptastic photos. This is my new baby, just came home today. It's true what they say about babies, you love them unconditionally from the moment you see them!

Attachments

• IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    426.7 KB · Views: 234

Ferris

Page
Re: The newest edition to the family

It's adorable, congratulations. One thing though, I didn't know you were black?

10 points to anyone who can name the War that was primarily responsible for allowing American's to possess firearms in their household, and the reason why.

Shay's Rebellion of 1786-1787, which convinced the US government to abandon its original documents, the Articles of Confederation, and replace them with the Constitution, which came to include the Bill of Rights.

Ferris;508425 said:
It's adorable, congratulations. One thing though, I didn't know you were black?
The mother was, actually.

Devo

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;508426 said:
10 points to anyone who can name the War that was primarily responsible for allowing American's to possess firearms in their household, and the reason why.

The war of independence and the reason is so that the public would have access to weapons in order to fight the government if needed

Devo;508472 said:
The war of independence and the reason is so that the public would have access to weapons in order to fight the government if needed
Incorrect. The initial government under the Articles of Confederation was not permitted to raise its own military. The ability to create an Army and Navy was not granted to the national government until the ratification of the Constitution in 1788, over seven years after the Articles of Confederation were ratified in 1781.

Also, there was no language actually placed in the Second Amendment that specified that gun ownership was for a libertarian/anarchist/rebellious purpose. Rather, the ONLY actual implied purpose anyone could derive from the Second Amendment without outright fabricating things is in fact the opposite: gun ownership was to facilitate the ability of each individual state to maintain its own militia. And in fact, this purpose seems practically explicit in one of the versions of the amendment. (though it does not exactl say that such is the only way it's permitted, as was ruled in District of Columbia v. Heller)

Pont

Knight

I prefere longbows.......but then I do live in a 3rd world country...the UK...lol.

very nice how much did she/he cost ya?

i turn 18 on the 28th an i plan to get this bad boy

Attachments

• rem_41870.jpg
    rem_41870.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 199

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Nice Kimber, ultra II?

I like the way 1911's handle and shoot but found the full size to be too large to conceal conveniently. I realllllllly want to get a compact 1911 but I don't have the funds since I have been putting together an AR-15. Just ordered a brand new RRA upper so I should see that in like 3-4 months :(

You could have posted this in our firearms and knives thread ya know :)

wwebb

Sorceror

Nice.

Agree on the concealed carry thing though, too cumbersome. Sig p229 .40 s&w all the way for that purpose.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Shifty Da Clown said:
very nice how much did she/he cost ya?

About $800 after shipping and FFL transfer.

Caine said:
Nice Kimber, ultra II?

Nah, plain Jane Kimber Custom II.

Caine said:
Just ordered a brand new RRA upper so I should see that in like 3-4 months

I ordered a RRA mid-length A4 back in November, hopefully I'll get it in Feb or March...

Caine

Cronus;509107 said:
I ordered a RRA mid-length A4 back in November, hopefully I'll get it in Feb or March...

I ordered a midlength A2 with half quad free float. $610 shipped, I have a complete RRA lower with 6 position collapsable stock just waiting for it.

Caine

wwebb;509030 said:
Nice.

Agree on the concealed carry thing though, too cumbersome. Sig p229 .40 s&w all the way for that purpose.

I carry a Springfield XD45c right now. Its big, but with the compact grips its easy to hide IWB. I actually wouldnt mind getting an XD 9mm or 40S&W subcompact but again, all my gun money is used up pretty much for this year.

Serenity

Wanderer

It always confuses me how you guys could misinterpret the second amendment as allowing you to carry guns.

Attachments

• Right_To_Bear_Arms.jpg
    Right_To_Bear_Arms.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 103

wwebb

Sorceror

Are any of you guys members on ar15.com? I used to post there alot several years back.

Just curious because I never figured other people on there would be interested in stuff like ultima online, lol.

ne14pic

Sorceror

awww it has your eyes.... maybe i shouldnt be looking into that end

Sintoo

Sorceror

Why would you need to conceal the gun?
Talk like that scares me.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Sintoo;509636 said:
Why would you need to conceal the gun?
Talk like that scares me.

For me the answer to that is simple: because some people are scared of guns, and if I don't conceal it they'll be afraid for no reason at all. I don't have guns around because I want to shoot people, or because I'm out looking for an opportunity to blast someone. It plain and simply comes down to a desire to be prepared. There are shady characters out there who have guns, and will use them to seriously fuck me or my loved ones up if they get half a chance - and I'm not gonna let that happen.

Those of us who go through the hoops of being fingerprinted with the FBI and having background checks done to get a permit to carry a gun aren't the ones you have to worry about...