UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Noxious Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Re: The Noxious Maze

You don't need GM locksmith but you will need higher skill for the chests. Think of them like the npc shop chests.

W

whispers

npc shop containers can be unlocked with the spell unlock, same for these?

also, does this event require patch 7.x to work properly?
there was some talk months ago about upcoming stuff that would require us to patch fully.

Countessa

Knight

Can they really? I had no idea. I knew you could untrap them with a spell, but not unlock them.

Anyway, no and no.

Unlock will not work on the chests.
You don't need any more than 6.0.14 to participate.

W

whispers

Countessa;2069635 said:
Can they really? I had no idea. I knew you could untrap them with a spell, but not unlock them.

Anyway, no and no.

Unlock will not work on the chests.
You don't need any more than 6.0.14 to participate.

oh yeah, I was thinking of traps :>
guess I'll have to start working on a lockpicker :D

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

are all the rares in the event going to be locked away or on a monster or will they be on the ground somewhere ready for pickup ? ?

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

oh ok thanks! I already got an idea for the event! :D

GONNA WHIP OUT MY CRAFTSMAN!!!!

MWHAHAHHAHAHAA!! I win yay

Countessa

Knight

Dany Mortal;2069959 said:
Will 50 be enough?

I dont believe 50 would be higher skill. But maybe you wont need skill. Maybe you can smash them. Or find a flip switch. Or bribe a maze creature to eat the lock. Or find a key. Or pay another guy to pick it for you. Or get to the island with the chest and die and decide to go another route.

:D

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Lets say I make a lock picker, and he has stealth + hiding, are we going to be able to stealth walk?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

andrewUO6529;2070157 said:
Lets say I make a lock picker, and he has stealth + hiding, are we going to be able to stealth walk?

You ask too many questions!

How about just wait and see? Take your best guess and look forward to discovering it, I'm sure there will be plenty of meat for every templates!

MadeInQuebec;2070163 said:
You ask too many questions!

How about just wait and see? Take your best guess and look forward to discovering it, I'm sure there will be plenty of meat for every templates!

Im skillballing a char for this event, Im not going to pick skills in Hopes they work..

Stealthing enabled tessa?

Countessa

Knight

lol yeah there will be stealthing, hiding and dancing in the streets
Orange petals are okay. Don't take the yellow ones, they make your mind loopy and are not approved by the BFDA.

Dany I hope you're not really making a char just for the event. That's way too seeeerius for an event. lol

Countessa;2070239 said:
lol yeah there will be stealthing, hiding and dancing in the streets
Orange petals are okay. Don't take the yellow ones, they make your mind loopy and are not approved by the BFDA.

Dany I hope you're not really making a char just for the event. That's way too seeeerius for an event. lol

I got money to blow and may aswell have a Scribe Stealth Lockpick :rollseyes:

PS : im unsure on the exact build ill be surprised with what i come up with lol

peteliv

Knight

Dany Mortal;2070263 said:
I got money to blow and may aswell have a Scribe Stealth Lockpick :rollseyes:

PS : im unsure on the exact build ill be surprised with what i come up with lol

may as well use magery with no hiding if you're going to ball steatlth, and use invis to initiate stealth ...

Pete Liv;2070536 said:
may as well use magery with no hiding if you're going to ball steatlth, and use invis to initiate stealth ...

already thought of that so far ive decided on

Magery Med Stealing Resist Snooping Eval Lockpicking

But i thought about dropping Eval for stealth or scribe

Status
Not open for further replies.