UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Noxious Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Re: The Noxious Maze

The maze will run sometime between 1 pm and 2 pm EST (tomorrow).

Given the type of event, I'll have an official 'closing' of the maze in which no more prizes will be given or found in the maze. The maze might remain open longer if late players express a desire to work their way through, and if I have time to stick around for it.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Nice! I work at 12:30 pacific. Should be able to do the maze and have time to get to work! Thx Tessa.

peteliv

Knight

seems like me making a magetheif with stealth on each of my 4 accounts was a good idea in retrospect ...

Hydrofiend

Knight

Just to get everyone Hyped up, here are the items that could have been found in the last maze event:

Countessa;1919880 said:
The following items were on creatures or in treasure chests for the event.
Over half the items decayed. Ive placed a star beside items that decayed. Others from the list may have also decayed.

Deer Mask, Bone Helm X2, Feathered Tribal Mask*

Bracelet x4, Ring x4, Necklace x4, Bead Necklace (gold style), Bead Necklace (silver style) x3, Earrings x4 - prob. half the jewelry was lost

Lantern X2*, Candle X2*

Shoes, Boots, Thigh Boots X2, Sandals x2

Body Sash X2, Plain Dress, Long Pants, Shirt, Fancy Shirt x2, skirt x2, kilt x2, Half Apron x2, short pants, skullcap x2, floppy hat, feathered hat, straw hat x2, plain shirt - estimate half or more of the clothes were lost

Pepsi, Ketchup, Mustard, Peanut Butter, Amazing Grape Jelly, Amazing Green Apple Jelly,Amazing Strawberry Jam
Pitcher
amazing scented soap, amazing bubble bath, amazing massage oil, amazing body oil, amazing shampoo, amazing perfume, amazing cologne
Saddle (two types, one of each)
empty tub
amazing ferns x7
Kettle
Water Barrel*
Water Tub

Feathered tribal mask, lanterns and candles all decayed...

Hydrofiend;2071338 said:
Just to get everyone Hyped up, here are the items that could have been found in the last maze event:

Feathered tribal mask, lanterns and candles all decayed...

im feeling lucky, that tribal mask is mine.

Countessa

Knight

You know what happens when you die with a CBD item. :)

The event will start in 4 - 5 hours from now. I'll announce in game and there will be a warning period before it starts ("hey all it will start in XX minutes... yadda yadda')

I'm not sure you all will be able to handle this one. I'm thinking I made it too hard. :scared:
I strongly recommend teaming up with someone else and stick together (use the same teles, etc).

eep

Hydrofiend

Knight

So wait, if i find a noxious tribal mask, which i will, muaha, I can cbd it while still in the maze?

That makes no sense.. but ok! works for me.

Damn you said 4-5 hours from now, that's 3-4pm eastern time.. I gotta work at 3.. nooo!

Countessa

Knight

rofl oh damn you're right

okay well i dont care what est time it is, i cant start for another hour and a half or so

lol

thats what happens when you do time zone calculations way to early in the morning and then dont recheck later. Learn from me. :D

Iddio

Page

Told my wife @1 i would be m.i.a for a couple hours... ur killing me ahhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.