UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Noxious Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: The Noxious Maze

I got work, but I demand video of this slaughter.

It sounds like there will be plenty of blood and tears going to be happening in this maze.

*Rides away on an emu*

Crayzie X

Wanderer

sssuuu;2071470 said:
I got work, but I demand video of this slaughter.

It sounds like there will be plenty of blood and tears going to be happening in this maze.

*Rides away on an emu*

dude ur evil ill try to video it for you:lol:

Iddio

Page

Should have handed out asprin after you completed it, my head is pounding.. all in all good times and thanks

Iddio

Page

missoldskooluo;2071593 said:
i spent 2 houres at this event thou i git somthing for it that wus so gay to finaly make it out to find out i git shit gay rilly gay ill never do a event agin that wus a told wast of my time for nuthing thx a lot

wow, yu kant speel fo shyt men

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

thanks for event tessa, but I cant wear my nice new noxxious leather set tho =( Dont got bewbs =o
heheheh :D

PBT

Sorceror

LOL the event happened? I was on today!! Was there event gates or were you suppose to know where to go? I think equal time should be spent advertising when something is going to happen as is put into whatever it is. Thats pretty fail for all who missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.