UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The People's History of UOGamers

Flipper

Knight
Re: The People's History of UOGamers

This is an example of exactly what I'm looking for:

Countessa;1600354 said:
From past forum posts

07-01-2004
Forum Security Breach cleans up the forum
thread reference

08-11-2004
one-way gating from housing and plots enabled

08-18-2004
Floods of Florida
"The staff of UO Gamers are working to ensure our Floridian players will be able to come back and play here when they get their homes taken care of an power is restored. That said we have turned off house decay and account deletion until Florida is taken care of. We are sincerely sorry about the people in Florida and want to let you know we (the staff of UO Gamers) donated nearly 500 dollars worth of bottled water to the victims in Florida.
Godspeed to you all."

09-10-2004
Clean Up Brittania
ref thread

09-26-2004
CUB ends

10-23-2004
Poker Jackpot added

01-16-2005
Emotes added

04-06-2005
Player Account Management added

06-22-2005
7891 players online
ref thread

07-05-2005
Faction Sigils:
* Corruption timer changed to 14 hours.
* Purification timer changed to 3 days.
Murderers:
* One-time faction reprieve: murder counts can be reset when joining a faction. This is optional.
* Siege-style town ruleset, allowing red players in town. Those players may not buy from vendors nor attack innocent players, but may defend themselves if attacked.
Bola balls are no longer craftable. Existing bolas and bola balls have been wiped.

08-09-2005
hero/evil system added

12/13/2006
Ghosts can no longer see the decay level of houses.

06/01/2007
House Decay Timer dropped to 14 days; crackdown on players over the housing limit

06-26-2007
Hero/Evil System removed from factions

10-15-2007
Bod Reward Changes

Thanks Tessa!

kdivers

Knight

Flipper;1600501 said:

Thanks Tessa!

not all of us are cool liek tessa :cry::cry::cry::cry:

and i will love you irl if you mention pure :cool:

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Don't remember the exact dates but around dec 2005 the shard gets a DoS attack and goes down for a few weeks. A lot of players quit during that time. About a month after the shard was back online a crap load of houses go IDOC from all the players that left, all the houses dropped at the same time.

Countessa

Knight

Flipper;1600501 said:

Thanks Tessa!

you're welcome

If anyone wants to continue where I left off -
I used the shard news section of the forum > set parameters to show all threads from the beginning in that section and worked back from the last page. I worked back to somewhere on page 12.
The same could be done for the publish section.

LOL a history recount of UOGamers that doesn't even mention DieIRL, That's like a US history recount that doesn't mention the 2nd world war.

Tribal

Lord

Sloth-hybrid;1689855 said:
LOL a history recount of UOGamers that doesn't even mention DieIRL, That's like a US history recount that doesn't mention the 2nd world war.
lol thats like us history with out the us

aemneuspeed

Knight

dieirl, 2d, e. has to be a part of the history of uog, they were a forced to be reckoned with on more than one occasion, they also changed the way people pvp'ed on this server. Some of the tactics we used might have been cheap, but how many guilds/players do you see now days using the same tactics that di. 2d, e. first brought up on this shard.

Flipper;1596854 said:
No shit jackass, we speak from our own experiences. How the fuck am i supposed to know or care about when whatever trash guilds you've been in were formed... but you know this, and I count on you to supply the information if you want it presented.

If you have a problem with the one-sidedness, add your own side. that's the whole point.

You're (still) very stupid.

You're such an angsty douche bag. May your shit come to life and kiss you in the face.

Paranoia-hybrid;1689826 said:
2D, .di, .e mining bot

june 23 06 when big cheating scandal broke out and client spread

[19:28:13] [&Ryan_] GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
[19:28:25] [&ASayre8] ?
[19:28:33] [&Ryan_] A FUCKING HACKED OUT KUOC GOT LEAKED
[19:28:42] [&ASayre8] ....
[19:28:44] [&ASayre8] Wtf?
[19:28:51] [&Ryan_] Auto sync dumps on 2 clients locally
[19:28:53] [&Ryan_] all kinds of gay shit
[19:29:12] [@ABM] ban time.
[19:29:13] [@CNS_Janus] who leaked it ?
[19:29:21] [&Ryan_] fuck if I know
[19:29:23] [&Ryan_] the real question
[19:29:26] [&Ryan_] is why the FUCK was it created

Oh who would ever abuse such a client? Get online more often.

Lol @ trammie guilds being remebered :/

Tribal;1689854 said:
didnt know having lots of ore was illegal but hey e. came back

it was running off a script 24/7.

ps. .di and such lost many a battles to ^I^ when we played even cleaned house on their island many a times, they were not very good when they were around just a huge gank squad and then they used to "a shadow knight" characters.

oh my history goes as so.
make ^I^ with lot of irl friends
pk lots of people
make C9 to compete in factions, do pretty good
then i forget

Tribal

Lord

Paranoia-hybrid;1689950 said:

ps. .di and such lost many a battles to ^I^ when we played even cleaned house on their island many a times, they were not very good when they were around just a huge gank squad and then they used to "a shadow knight" characters.

pk lots of people
then i forget

ur obviously retarded learn to get ur facts straight plz before u post a in a history thrd noob

Flipper

Knight

Sloth-hybrid;1689888 said:
You're such an angsty douche bag. May your shit come to life and kiss you in the face.

hahaha wtf prompted this anger sir

Stides40oz

Knight

Paranoia-hybrid;1689950 said:

pk lots of people
then i forget

hahah cmon zerfall di/2d mudded u millions of times. I know i did it myself personally a few.