UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The People's History of UOGamers

Re: The People's History of UOGamers

Paranoia-hybrid;1689950 said:
it was running off a script 24/7.

ps. .di and such lost many a battles to ^I^ when we played even cleaned house on their island many a times, they were not very good when they were around just a huge gank squad and then they used to "a shadow knight" characters.

oh my history goes as so.
make ^I^ with lot of irl friends
pk lots of people
make C9 to compete in factions, do pretty good
then i forget

you're stupid

i dont know dates but within the last two years:

occlo rp zone was born and then wiped
imbus rp zone was born and wiped

Flipper

Knight

i remember winning a "peep" from a scav hunt with plow god that was awesome... some other fag thought he got there first, which he didnt, so we killed him and set the story straight with the GM... he was so raged lmao

oh, forgot to add this:

january 2006 - PvP begins to die
june 2007 - PvP dies

khenry

Page

maybe we should also have a thread about famous persons in hybrid history?
could be fun, and some description about what they did

man, i miss the forum wars that used to have with flipper, jenova, bob, suil and choru's teeth. good ole days.

Flipper

Knight

JesseJane;1701564 said:
man, i miss the forum wars that used to have with flipper, jenova, bob, suil and choru's teeth. good ole days.

oh yeah =(

kdivers

Knight

khenry;1701543 said:
maybe we should also have a thread about famous persons in hybrid history?
could be fun, and some description about what they did

one of the biggest trammies ever... someone who appeared to be amazingly rich, and at the same time a complete noob. someone who was nice to all people (except Yaya and spics)...

oh, ME!

barti

Sorceror

2008 - dj quik makes a comeback. dont know who i am? then get educated u bitches ;[

I started in 06, had I rough time getting started. Didnt have any friends and was doing the solo thing. I got settled in after 6 months, house, some leet cloths and my alts. Hooked up with the Pwnstars, for awhile until everyone disbanded and the guildmaster died.

In 07, I was going through may problem IRL, comminting felonies and sitting my time in and out of jail. Only playing hybrid alittle bit, to collect bods or whatever and banksit. Most of 07 I was locked up.

This year, I had been playing rarely and only keeping in touch with my true friends that I met on the game such as, Beelzebub and Serenity. I moved out on my own and had I very high paying, life risking job. Where all my money went to my habits. Now, im trying to get things right. So, Ill get my job back and be back on hybrid in a month or so.

Thats my history, so far. I see alot of replies and I wish I had time to read them all but, only a select few. Until next time.