UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

elohdee

Knight
Re: The Smiley Face guild

Retlif said:
no
ogre battle ;[
or fft ;[

Both good games, but shining force 1 and 2 have to be the best games ever made even 3 was good, too bad it came out at the end of sega saturn's era ;(

qopempire

Wanderer
Re: The Smiley Face guild

Flipper said:
Ok since Seddix decided to stop by I figure I will tell a tale of his rage. The other night I was in GAY vent with Addicted, Seddix (aka Kaos King, remember him?!), Chilly Willy and a couple others. Well, Seddix is talking about how high he is, and I don't like weedsmokers! Luck had it he was in search of a CBD, and couldn't stop talking about it. So I told him I was selling a CBD for 200k on my vendor in the middle of nowhere. I told him to go to East brit and run SW!

Then, after 10 minutes, I'd forgetten about it. He speaks up asking where it is! I say, "well, you followed the waterline NE, right?" Hahah owned. See what I did?

Anyways he rages and I tell him to come to East brit bank and I'll gate him to my 200k CBD vendor. I then proceeded to kill him as he screamed in vent! After 5 minutes of raging really loud (my ears hurt!) and screaming obscenities, Chilly rezzed him, at which point my ninja reflexes allowed me to rez kill him immediately! haha!

At this point he left vent and we didn't hear from him for a bit. I hope his dog's ok!

lmao please tell me he recorded him through vent.