UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

r33n

Knight
Re: The Smiley Face guild

yeah, well.. when i get drunk, i like to say hi to my friends.
you gave me your number, i didn't know it was a telephone one-night stand..

I am in it for the long haul flipper, sorry you dont have the same commitment.

btw, richie is my e-lover, flipper has fcm.... You can go to hell flipper.

terathan33

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
Along with rN, they're saving pvp, stop calling them trash.

Wanna know how?

They're not syncing spells... Which makes them fun to fight. There's no healing through a 5man sync'd dump with less than 4 people and without disrupt. As a result certain groups have started using certain clients to gain an advantage... as a result pvp ahs degenerated into a state where any guild that doesn't conform to the current play style is automatically trash. What's more fun, 3v3ing in the pits all day while counting backwards from 3 over and over and over and over... or finding 15 guys who don't count backwards from 3 and attampting to pick one off while they drop random spells on you?

Kind of a given, right?

We call the ability to sync/heal through syncs skill... What bullshit.
I have a proposition to make, let;s stop syncing. Let's just go back to the simplicity of gunning someone down with spells rather than hitting someone with a big spike of damage.
Let's drop this idea that UO takes skill and more to the point, let's stop calling counting backwards skill... Or even worse, using a ventrilo bind to count for you. Let's stop being so overly competetive and go back to having fun... Please?
baned lol!

wow long thread, all i know bout this guild, is i logged in for about 20 minutes one day, fought a guy named onmywaytochurch, his dump was: Ebolt, Ebolt, Poison - which was followed by "omg autocure, faggot, nigger"

i laughed

i later killed him and said owned in caps, then went back to WoW

no disrespect to the smiley guild, but this one particular guy was lolersauce

qopempire

Wanderer

MemphisWade said:
wow long thread, all i know bout this guild, is i logged in for about 20 minutes one day, fought a guy named onmywaytochurch, his dump was: Ebolt, Ebolt, Poison - which was followed by "omg autocure, faggot, nigger"

i laughed

i later killed him and said owned in caps, then went back to WoW

no disrespect to the smiley guild, but this one particular guy was lolersauce

[e claps

onmywaytochurch is black irl ,only has one arm ,and speaks in tounges when on vent. he was most likely tuggin ur nuts, and apparently succeeded.

glad to see you went back to WoW seeing the type of pvp they provide there.......:gay:

F

first.class.mail

tons of guns said:
[e claps

onmywaytochurch is black irl ,only has one arm ,and speaks in tounges when on vent. he was most likely tuggin ur nuts, and apparently succeeded.

glad to see you went back to WoW seeing the type of pvp they provide there.......:gay:
Yeah because we all know UO PvP is so much better than WoW PvP!
*ventrilo convo*
Jenova - load, 2 1 drop, k load again, 2 1 drop
fcm - wow they're seriously running
Jenova - it's that smile face guild what do you expect
Flipper - I smoke the cock!
Jenova - well I think i'm gonna log
Flipper - ok I think i'm gonna go fuck up some of fcm's posts on the forums because i'm cool.
/vent convo

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

first.class.mail said:
*ventrilo convo*
Flipper - ok I think i'm gonna go fuck up some of fcm's posts on the forums because i'm cool.
/vent convo

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

first.class.mail said:
*ventrilo convo*
/vent convo

*ventrilo convo*
Boris - load up , von doo tree dump
EsK - LOLosldadol
Later that day
*ventrilo convo*
fcm - DO BORIS
EsK - von doo tree dump
Flipper - god im so emo and gay

elohdee

Knight

first.class.mail said:
*ventrilo convo*
/vent convo

Tell me one other mmorpg that has consistently had pvp for 8+ years?

And no, I'm sorry.... Item based pvp is not fun regardless, I'll take "2 1 drop" over item based pvp anyday.

When you reach 60, you will indeed find it boring, you will then proceed to quit, end story.

The bottom line is that today's generation of MMORPG's are all garbage, and I prefer single player console/pc games over today's mmorpgs, including uo. But hey, everyone enjoy's something..even if they need items to be good at a pvp based game :(

And here we are in the year 2006 comparing a new game such as WOW to an ancient game such as UO :(

And are you saying you use a different way to kill someone every other day? or do you not do the same thing over and over too? I'm pretty sure you go on pvping with the same skills doing the same thing over and over :(

WOW has a huge lack of content and hence the people quiting within 3 months of playing. :(

Flipper

Knight

Lack of content is huge with WoW because the PvP isn't consistently varying like in UO. In UO there are always people/groups you can strive to beat, in WoW none of that matters because it's all about items.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

you dont need to sync to win a 2v2 ask to esk and gotti how they died agaisn't Juicy Fruits and Tony merry i think it was during a dump, yes indeed they died during their own 2 1 drop by some mana dumping...

r33n

Knight

Kenshi said:
you dont need to sync to win a 2v2 ask to esk and gotti how they died agaisn't Juicy Fruits and Tony merry i think it was during a dump, yes indeed they died during their own 2 1 drop by some mana dumping...

:english:

tons of guns said:
[e claps

who are you and why do you keep track of what i do

your worship has been noted