UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

Re: The Smiley Face guild

elohdee said:
Tell me one other mmorpg that has consistently had pvp for 8+ years?

And no, I'm sorry.... Item based pvp is not fun regardless, I'll take "2 1 drop" over item based pvp anyday.

When you reach 60, you will indeed find it boring, you will then proceed to quit, end story.

The bottom line is that today's generation of MMORPG's are all garbage, and I prefer single player console/pc games over today's mmorpgs, including uo. But hey, everyone enjoy's something..even if they need items to be good at a pvp based game :(

And here we are in the year 2006 comparing a new game such as WOW to an ancient game such as UO :(

And are you saying you use a different way to kill someone every other day? or do you not do the same thing over and over too? I'm pretty sure you go on pvping with the same skills doing the same thing over and over :(

WOW has a huge lack of content and hence the people quiting within 3 months of playing. :(

well i've got 2 60's that i havent gotten bored of, and everyone else who we've brought over to wow say they cant fathom ever going back to uo.. before i played wow i was completely against it, said pretty much everything you said there.. then i actually played it,

i'll take a 10v10 capture the flag or a 15v15 hold the nodes over uo anytime... its just like unreal tournament 2k4 tbh. as far as items, unless you are completely shit geared, the right communication will beat a group with better items then you anyday.

oh and as far as constant pvp.. there is no constant pvp on uo when you always have to chase people to their house when you get an offensive spell up, makes those people who play a superior video game want to log off. :)

that dood

Wanderer

We should splice this thread into the 1,000,000 post thread.

Crazy how retarded thread's get all this attention while good thread's get landfilled ;(

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Seddix said:

Crazy how retarded thread's get all this attention while good thread's get landfilled ;(

you got a point ; /

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Seddix said:

No, people who don't belong here (the faction forum) turned this thread to trash.

:gtfo:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Seddix said:

Hey, if there was a forum for totally untalented-crap at uo-trash PKs, I'd stay out of it, so please do the same and stop coming to the faction forum.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Hey, if there was a forum for totally untalented-crap at uo-trash PKs, I'd stay out of it, so please do the same and stop coming to the faction forum.

word

_Choru_ said:

owned via choru

Flipper

Knight

Ok since Seddix decided to stop by I figure I will tell a tale of his rage. The other night I was in GAY vent with Addicted, Seddix (aka Kaos King, remember him?!), Chilly Willy and a couple others. Well, Seddix is talking about how high he is, and I don't like weedsmokers! Luck had it he was in search of a CBD, and couldn't stop talking about it. So I told him I was selling a CBD for 200k on my vendor in the middle of nowhere. I told him to go to East brit and run SW!

Then, after 10 minutes, I'd forgetten about it. He speaks up asking where it is! I say, "well, you followed the waterline NE, right?" Hahah owned. See what I did?

Anyways he rages and I tell him to come to East brit bank and I'll gate him to my 200k CBD vendor. I then proceeded to kill him as he screamed in vent! After 5 minutes of raging really loud (my ears hurt!) and screaming obscenities, Chilly rezzed him, at which point my ninja reflexes allowed me to rez kill him immediately! haha!

At this point he left vent and we didn't hear from him for a bit. I hope his dog's ok!

elohdee

Knight

MemphisWade said:
who are you and why do you keep track of what i do

your worship has been noted

Didn't look like he was keeping track of what you do, just simply replying to what you said, and attempting flame :(