UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The True Newbie guide to making gold fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

csnavely

Wanderer
Re: The True Newbie guide to making gold fast.

How do I tell what percentage of a city is controlled by a faction?

spl

Wanderer

Mr Pickles;991235 said:
I spent the last few hours testing this out... With GM tailoring I can make anywhere from 50 - 70k an hour (crafting something else, not fancy shirts). So basically I figure 3 GM tailors running macros around the clock, an easy 150 - 200k an hour.

it'sprofitable if no one elses is doing this, but if everyone does it... vendors will always be out of money.

U

Unregistered

Very interesting method to making gold. One idea would be to kill sheep at jhelom farms and make the cloth yourself VIA spinning wheel and loom. It doesnt take long, is macro-able and creates alot of cloth.

I must be retarded, bcuz I'm making fancy shirts at these tailors and they won't buy them...
the shirts don't even show up on the list of items I can sell to the tailors. wtf is going on?

csnavely

Wanderer

Hank-hybrid;990973 said:
Hahah, yeah or 9. 1+rep

I actaully just used to macro making fancey shirts at lvl 50 skills, would make 10 and sell. had a macro to move cash to pack horse. i had 3 accounts at once doing it... 2 macroing one moving cash. : )

Just have to get creative.

Did you include selling the fancy shirts to the vendors in the macro, or just the making of the shirts? If you included the selling to the vendors, how exactly did you do that?

Thanks.

Extra Cheese

Wanderer

csnavely;1175142 said:
Did you include selling the fancy shirts to the vendors in the macro, or just the making of the shirts? If you included the selling to the vendors, how exactly did you do that?

Thanks.

Configure Razor's sell agent to sell the items you're making, then say "vendor sell" at the end of the macro. When the macro says "vendor sell", the agent will kick in and sell the items automatically.

csnavely

Wanderer

What happens when you hit a point where none of the vendors want to buy the shirts? I assume the macro just keeps going, and eventually the vendors will purchase more.

Countessa

Knight

You are in the wrong town. Bolts of cloth should cost 120gp in a non-faction town or less in a lowered tax faction town

Dough

Wanderer

Does anyone know when exactly the vendors reset with money? How long do I have to wait per town?

U

Unregistered

I bought bolts of cloth but when I try to make the fancy shirts it says that I don't have the required amount and I bought quite a few. What do I have to do to the bolts to make them?

U

Unregistered

bboyoxygen;1152923 said:
Use the razor sell agent. Target the fancy shirt, sell max 1, then everytime you say "vendor sell" you will automatically sell 1. Whenever you get your bod, just set max sell to 99 and sell them all.
I do not get how to do this :( im only 11 yrs old i need more explaining done

ouodo

Wanderer

The tailors and weavers don't even show fancy shirts in the menu when I try to sell to them, just scissors and sewing kits. What's up, am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.