UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The True Newbie guide to making gold fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le0

Wanderer
Re: The True Newbie guide to making gold fast.

yes this works i did it and made 20k quite fast, the only hard part is finding tailor with enough money to buy your shirts and it must be in a non faction city seeing they are at +300% most of the time

Le0

Wanderer

just wanted to add that instead of buying the clothes at the shop it's way more efficient to go around Delucia there are a few spots around the city loaded with Sheep, cotton and flax that can be picked up from the ground

Le0;1695547 said:
just wanted to add that instead of buying the clothes at the shop it's way more efficient to go around Delucia there are a few spots around the city loaded with Sheep, cotton and flax that can be picked up from the ground
Especially now with the new T2A spawns. There are tons and tons of new areas with sheep that often go unnoticed.

netmaniaco

Wanderer

This was how i have done it with a fres hcahr without any help.
First start in Jhelon just because the moongate is so close to the city, sell all your stuff but keep black pearl, blood moss and mandrake root.
Check Factions - My UOGamers and go to the city with lower taxes .There buy recall, mark, 3 runes, more black pearl,blood moss and mandrake root, go to the tailor, mark rune and buy as mutch bolts as you can.Make some fancy shirts and see if tailors buy it, if they do keep making and selling till they stop buying, at this point go to jhelon tailor and mark second rune then go to moon tailor mark 3rd rune.From now on just keep going to the lower tax to buy and keep rotating between the 3 runes to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.