UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking to start playing here :)

Yulianne

Wanderer
Hello everyone,

Im looking for new home, and demise got my attention. Altough I have never played these new expansions, so everything is new to me, so I am afraid I will be lost. So I am asking, is here someone willing to answer me some questions, or maybe take over a noob ingame annd help to get started? Maybe even some guild? I love to play in guild and I am pretty active :) Im thinking to donate and buy 7x skillball and startball, but even then, I have no idea what skills should I get for pvm. Any help is much appreciated, thank you ;)

silvertiger

Knight
Hello everyone,

Im looking for new home, and demise got my attention. Altough I have never played these new expansions, so everything is new to me, so I am afraid I will be lost. So I am asking, is here someone willing to answer me some questions, or maybe take over a noob ingame annd help to get started? Maybe even some guild? I love to play in guild and I am pretty active :) Im thinking to donate and buy 7x skillball and startball, but even then, I have no idea what skills should I get for pvm. Any help is much appreciated, thank you ;)
Are you looking for PvP or tram? Go ahead and post your questions. We will answer.

Also some helpful links
uoguide.com
uo.stratics.com
google.com

See also the Cartographer and Scribe section.

Yulianne

Wanderer
mostly PvE from the beginning, but would love to try PvP later on as well ;) Thanks for the link will check them :) So my first question would be, what template should I make as a first char here? With skill and statball? What skills and stats? :) and some general advices how to get started, like i will get gm skills and stats, but will have no reagents, no gear, nothing. So some good places to farm? THanks ;)

Necrodog

Page
Hello everyone,

Hz will help you to do Spawns. Just message @MB on skype whenever you are about to start one.

silvertiger

Knight
You can also message @Alvin1337 if you want all of the PvP options. There are a few options. The best way to get started is collecting reset bods. To do this you will want to make as many elven characters with 0.1 tailoring and blacksmithing. As far as a playable character. I would start out with a tamer. You can also make a lot of gold taming cu sithes. @Bloodshot Eyes, can give you information about that. If I were starting out and I was going to buy a skillball, I would also buy a soulstone, the full one not the 5 use one. On my skillball I would try to get skills that are difficult to raise like taming, Bushido, ninjitsu, fletching, blacksmith, poisoning, and the like.

Yulianne

Wanderer
You can also message @Alvin1337 if you want all of the PvP options. There are a few options. The best way to get started is collecting reset bods. To do this you will want to make as many elven characters with 0.1 tailoring and blacksmithing. As far as a playable character. I would start out with a tamer. You can also make a lot of gold taming cu sithes. @Bloodshot Eyes, can give you information about that. If I were starting out and I was going to buy a skillball, I would also buy a soulstone, the full one not the 5 use one. On my skillball I would try to get skills that are difficult to raise like taming, Bushido, ninjitsu, fletching, blacksmith, poisoning, and the like.
Thanks for your replies! ;) can you please write me skills and stats of that template? :)

silvertiger

Knight
Thanks for your replies! ;) can you please write me skills and stats of that template? :)
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/467398/

This is one template. You can swap out the spellweaving and wrestling for eval and veterinary.

Something really popular right now is swapping out necromage portion and adding warrior skills:
Taming
Lore
Weapon skill
Tactics
Chivalry
Bush/ninja/anatomy/lumberjack/vet/healing

The possibilities are endless. :D

I will give you warning about one guild on the shard: KoV. If you join them, sell your own items. The people are probably nice, but sell your own items.

LOL....

We let player set up vendors and sell there own item, or sell to us they have a choices, and most player are happy selling to us.

If you join KoV we help you with gears, and training, and we even teach y'all how to make 500k to 1kk an hour we don't pvp, but we do spawn, and everything else if you like, and also we're pvp friendly.

Only thing we use in KoV is skype no team speak, no cratrography is needed, and we also encourage you to use uosteam rather than razor.

Build for KoV is anything you want, but we're focusing on tamer using greater dragon for spawn, and we do lots of them in ilshmear, bedland and sometime fellucca.

Last edited:

Bama

Bug Huntress
right Bama, but it's the players gold we're not forcing the player to pay for the perma gate.

Perma gate would take 7 hour to 14 hours of game time, and for one person to do it is a lot of work if we splint up 1 hour between everybody it might work.

7kk gold is a load of gold I would rather use that gold for other thing, and just run the gate 24/7 on the server this is why I said they need to fix this, and make it easier available for the hard working players that keep there vendors stock.

Last edited: