UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking to start playing here :)

pimpineasy

Sorceror
bama my build has full honor... spellweaving is for lawls Attunement Nature's Fury Gift of Renewal
i have a luck tamer as well and i much prefer bard skills for taming just so i can control spawn. at 30-40 spellweaving i think you can even arcane with JAOT humans so with your 4 accounts can get a lvl 4 crystal

Last edited:

D-Nox

Knight
drop spellweaving for tracking/detect prob solved.
yeah sure.
when you get to shadow knights room just point spellweaving down and macro detect very fast, before someone else logs in and you lose the chance to solo a gaunt boss. very practical indeed.
you should also remeber new players cant have access to soulstones.
your arguments are so fucking invalid.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
im saying you dont need spellweaving its just there because i find it more usefull then med or tracking/detect. as a new player i doubt you can even solo gauntlet...

pimpineasy

Sorceror
okay man! smoke some weed. let me see you make a build less then 300k with HCI DCI FC FCR 70 resist! id still rather have the 20 int over being able to detect 1 mob in the entire game at 20% that usually has someone in it. do the math.

D-Nox

Knight
ok heres the math
(+20 int) - (20 in all skills + MR3 + SR1 + tough back) = *negative number

also you should consider that if a new player dont want to keep rolling around in a 300k suit forever, he should do a little gaunt so he can get arties for better suit.
so basically, your "random mob" is a very important mob that every new player should aim to be able to deal with.
now can you please stop?

pimpineasy

Sorceror
lol the suit does everything it need to.. obviously putting together a luck suit/pvp suit is gonna take time and most of the artifacts are shit even the gtots. maybe you could add a HH this build doesnt need anything else for pvm. elf>human

pimpineasy

Sorceror
dude this server is dead because people dont have hours to waste everyday.. and spend 50kk on a dumb op suit that will probably disappear in your idoc or account get deleted when life gets busy. Some of us dont afk macro bods & resources, but keep a vendor and spell weaver in brit. actually, ive only owned 1 totem and 1 HH lost those long ago. i never even used a orny or aof or most of the gtots cuz this server prices where nuts. The build solos gauntlet fine but has a hiccup in 1 room and its not death. So if you still wanna argue that human>elf take it to the lich room. Because as a new player with a archer tamer ELF>human!