UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking to start playing here :)

Yulianne

Wanderer
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/467398/

This is one template. You can swap out the spellweaving and wrestling for eval and veterinary.

Something really popular right now is swapping out necromage portion and adding warrior skills:
Taming
Lore
Weapon skill
Tactics
Chivalry
Bush/ninja/anatomy/lumberjack/vet/healing

The possibilities are endless. :D
Ok so what do you think about this?
Taming
Lore
Vet
Chivalry
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy

I can have 7 gm skills right? Or 6 only if i want to have them over 100?

silvertiger

Knight
If you can find +skill items such as jewelry you can swing the 7, but you really want to have at least 115 in your weapon skill so you don't miss as much. And for control you will want 105ish taming and 110ish lore. You don't have to take tactics past 100 unless you just want the extra damage. You can lower the chiv to 60-70 as well.

Yulianne

Wanderer
If you can find +skill items such as jewelry you can swing the 7, but you really want to have at least 115 in your weapon skill so you don't miss as much. And for control you will want 105ish taming and 110ish lore. You don't have to take tactics past 100 unless you just want the extra damage. You can lower the chiv to 60-70 as well.
should I go human or elf? What about gargoyles, are they supported here?

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Elf is by far the best starting class: + energy resist, night sight, Cu Sidhe, and +20 mana - 50 taming 50 chiv
120 Str 80 dex 20 int
Heart of Lion 80k 15% DCI
Fey leggings 50k 20% DCI
Bright SightLenses 35k MR 3
35% dci MR3 Resist - 36 47 24 22 36
Look For phys, energy, and fire on cheap gorget, sleeves, and gloves mods dont mater if you find the piece for 3k.
HCI FC FCR on ring and brace.

Cu Archer Tamer
105 taming
100 lore
100 vet
115 archery
80 Anat
100 healing
75 chiv
35 spellweaving

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Elf is by far the best starting class: + energy resist, night sight, and +20 mana.
120 Str 80 dex 20 int
Heart of Lion 80k 15% DCI
Fey leggings 50k 20% DCI
Bright SightLenses 35k MR 3
35% dci MR3 Resist - 36 47 24 22 36
Look For phys, energy, and fire on cheap gorget, sleeves, and gloves resist leather.

Archer Tamer
105 taming
100 lore
100 vet
115 archery
80 Anat
100 healing
75 chiv
35 spellweaving
That is a nice template, but would better if it were human. :p

In all honesty the only thing useful from choosing elves is the +20 mana. Night sight you can fix in uosteam/razor settings. A pvm tamer shouldn't need any extra resists. My Archer tamer is all 50's or lower. For pvm Archer tamer you don't need DCI. Why don't you have tactics!? At least 70-90. Anywho, that is an option and shows you the versatility of the class @Yulianne.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
human mr3 sr1 with tough back like 50 stones...cant tame or ride cu... ill pass! Elf +20 int w/ 75 energy resist tame/ride cu and elf only gear.
DCI is for when mob changes target, teleports on top of you, or your being chased in fel. I use anatomy because i like to be able to bandage myself on the run and res friendly. im all 70 so i can survive mage dumps. i can also lead tame cu and g dragons with out getting insta death thanks to dci resist and healing. this build shows how weak my luck tamer is outside of 1v1 pvm and is a whole lot cheaper to suit up.

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Don't forget the +20 in every skill
Honor virtue lets you do it naked
joat is useless on a tamer build
how is this useful for a fresh account?
honor taming is fail
spell weaving ethereal voyage ...

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Sorceror
i dont run... i put my cu with a slayer bow kill it.. really easy.. point is a g dragon cant kill me even if i mount my cu and just shoot it. i also have full honor whats your point? its still fail for taming id rather use peacemaking or provo. also i have etheral voyage.. Moreover, human is trash for tamer. just accept it! im new to server do i wanna spend 35k on some pads of cu or 35k on fey leggings. Do i want +20 int for free or +20 stat scroll for 1kk. Do i want to sit in luna asking bank sitters for help to tame a cu? or tame one with perfect stats. do i want a 300k build or do i want to spend 10kk?

Last edited:

Bama

Bug Huntress
its still fail for taming
You are kidding right
At Knight of Honor you have 5 minutes to tame
How long do you have for Voyage and peace?
If you can't tame with 5 minutes of no aggro at Knight of Honor how long does it take you with Voyage and peace?
With Voyage having a cool down timer and at 35 spell weaving you can't cast it successfully all the time and it also has the heat of battle delay
And peace is not 100% success either

Now lets go back to your build
Cu Archer Tamer
105 taming
100 lore
100 vet
115 archery
80 Anat
100 healing
75 chiv
35 spellweaving

Where are you fitting in all of this other stuff you have peace music provo on a ....
fresh account

5 minutes of no aggro using only taming skill points and honor virtue

Or

Music/Peace/Provo/spell weaving plus taming skill points

And I know all about using soul stones but you said
fresh account

Bama

Bug Huntress
LOL Ok you got me here
do i wanna spend 35k on some pads of cu or 35k on fey leggings. Do i want +20 int for free or +20 stat scroll for 1kk.

Do I want to spend (insert amount of gold needed for music/peace power scrolls) or Honor Virtue for free