UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too lazy to find video thread

woah woah woah Ms. Slippy... The part of the story that i don't get is. In the video i was ganked as im solo... Sooo yeahhhhh great video?
ganked at what point? There is a point where you try to gank me while my mount is stam, and alchy runs up and we drop you. You mean that point? you are most assuredly a better alchemist than I am, that's not up for debate. But i'd gladly do a circuit of duels against you 5x (which you decline) 7x standard which you accept but wont actually accept?? and alchy which you most assuredly will win the majority. I'd even willing to do a tie breaker as 2v2 and i don't even have a dedicated partner, i'd find one by trolling the game and forums and still be OK with the outcome and not cry fowl. I've lost money duels where i paid, by spamming ponds for a partner. And for the record Where in this video did i claim any accolade of skill or superiority? I just simply edited footage to showcase an evening of me playing this fine server, in hopes the action contained would spark some nostalgic fools to restart playing. If i knew not 1 single person would ever start playing again by seeing pvp footage on YouTube, i'd never post a single video.

So spin the shit any way you want, the fact of the matter is i don't consider my self better than anyone, i just consider my self willing to fight anyone under any circumstances and not bitch out. Don't try to pretend in a 1v1 on your "faid" guided character, you didn't try to do it as dirty as possible fucka bola mount kill 1v1?

I've fought and lost to majority, but beat (seldom) the best in every format. I've won 5x vs puppet, 7x standard vs i sexxorhotchicks and in alchy vs ras, my record was most assuredly losing over all, but glimpses of moments i shined. I'd think of myself as an autism spectrum version of Sig, where in he excelled in all formats, i was merely relevant in them.

I've been on UO since 98, early 98, and UOG since 03/04? No idea how long to be sure, but i am sporting one of the oldest accounts i've come accross (4242 days). I've seen lots of talent come and go, i've seen talent start off silent and end up-strong, i've seen bravado that is just superfluous, i've seen skill consoled in humility. Yet still people talk shit and run their mouth, as if there is no alternative. Maybe some of you need that fuel, that fire, maybe you need to dislike who you play against, but i'm not that guy. Someone smokes me in game, i'm eager to restock and fight again, in fact i heckle guys who res kill, because the direct desired result of limiting your opponents ability to get back into the fight is a bitch move. I will even give the person i hate most in game, recall regs so they can restock and come back at me.

I am quite possibly the worst alchemist who is active, the game shifted that direction, i tried to migrate and by most accounts failed, but i dont turn down duels period. I do every format on every character regardless of skills, pre wipe i had 4 duels on my smithy tailor, i had 100 duels on my vet tamer, i simply don't decline. Why is the fear of loss, such a debilitating factor for a lot of people? I remember the days of catching people lying about enlarged pots, but got their own screen shots of them doing it dirty, i remember recorded skype conversations that i deleted of people talking about enlarged pots etc. The vast majority of people won't own up to their dirty deeds, they would rather play it off as being elite. My best example is when link tried to say he was the most underrated, but he was playing a client so juiced that his juice had juice. People will always try to pull an angle, even if they don't need too, in fact in most situations, all they really need to do is shut the fuck up and restock.

I am going to be 31 in 6 days, i have kids and a mortgage and all that "adult shit" i was 14-18 when i cared so much about UO that i min/maxed it. I remember drilling combat on 14.4 connection and purposely having to lull the fight because if they got low to quick they would run, and i'd never catch them, i also remember hitting broad band connection when AOS came out, most assuredly after UO turned to shit. So i came to UOG with a renewed vigor, but that eventually died, i came here with 6+ people that we eventually turned on each other as a means for meaningful combat.

I have had ups and downs and on's and off's in UOG, UO in general, criticize me all you want, my glory years have long since passed and nothing you can to say to me will hurt my feels. On any given day i can kill any given person, even if that margin of victory is slim. I'm ok with that, and enjoy the opportunity.

To Nick, you once said "blah blah blah bravado, that's why they call me big dick nick", i'd much rather they call you "not such a dick nick" and have you restock and pvp more. Your return has you seeming like some kind of jaded lament, without the library of screenshots to back up your claims. Come at me bro, lets settle this in combat, and not on the forums. If you want i can even further handicap myself and do the circuit on 1 character instead of separately on my 5x, my 7x and my alchemist. My 7x standard can fit the bill just fine for all 3 formats.

uonewb

Page
ganked at what point? There is a point where you try to gank me while my mount is stam, and alchy runs up and we drop you. You mean that point? you are most assuredly a better alchemist than I am, that's not up for debate. But i'd gladly do a circuit of duels against you 5x (which you decline) 7x standard which you accept but wont actually accept?? and alchy which you most assuredly will win the majority. I'd even willing to do a tie breaker as 2v2 and i don't even have a dedicated partner, i'd find one by trolling the game and forums and still be OK with the outcome and not cry fowl. I've lost money duels where i paid, by spamming ponds for a partner. And for the record Where in this video did i claim any accolade of skill or superiority? I just simply edited footage to showcase an evening of me playing this fine server, in hopes the action contained would spark some nostalgic fools to restart playing. If i knew not 1 single person would ever start playing again by seeing pvp footage on YouTube, i'd never post a single video.

So spin the shit any way you want, the fact of the matter is i don't consider my self better than anyone, i just consider my self willing to fight anyone under any circumstances and not bitch out. Don't try to pretend in a 1v1 on your "faid" guided character, you didn't try to do it as dirty as possible fucka bola mount kill 1v1?

I've fought and lost to majority, but beat (seldom) the best in every format. I've won 5x vs puppet, 7x standard vs i sexxorhotchicks and in alchy vs ras, my record was most assuredly losing over all, but glimpses of moments i shined. I'd think of myself as an autism spectrum version of Sig, where in he excelled in all formats, i was merely relevant in them.

I've been on UO since 98, early 98, and UOG since 03/04? No idea how long to be sure, but i am sporting one of the oldest accounts i've come accross (4242 days). I've seen lots of talent come and go, i've seen talent start off silent and end up-strong, i've seen bravado that is just superfluous, i've seen skill consoled in humility. Yet still people talk shit and run their mouth, as if there is no alternative. Maybe some of you need that fuel, that fire, maybe you need to dislike who you play against, but i'm not that guy. Someone smokes me in game, i'm eager to restock and fight again, in fact i heckle guys who res kill, because the direct desired result of limiting your opponents ability to get back into the fight is a bitch move. I will even give the person i hate most in game, recall regs so they can restock and come back at me.

I am quite possibly the worst alchemist who is active, the game shifted that direction, i tried to migrate and by most accounts failed, but i dont turn down duels period. I do every format on every character regardless of skills, pre wipe i had 4 duels on my smithy tailor, i had 100 duels on my vet tamer, i simply don't decline. Why is the fear of loss, such a debilitating factor for a lot of people? I remember the days of catching people lying about enlarged pots, but got their own screen shots of them doing it dirty, i remember recorded skype conversations that i deleted of people talking about enlarged pots etc. The vast majority of people won't own up to their dirty deeds, they would rather play it off as being elite. My best example is when link tried to say he was the most underrated, but he was playing a client so juiced that his juice had juice. People will always try to pull an angle, even if they don't need too, in fact in most situations, all they really need to do is shut the fuck up and restock.

I am going to be 31 in 6 days, i have kids and a mortgage and all that "adult shit" i was 14-18 when i cared so much about UO that i min/maxed it. I remember drilling combat on 14.4 connection and purposely having to lull the fight because if they got low to quick they would run, and i'd never catch them, i also remember hitting broad band connection when AOS came out, most assuredly after UO turned to shit. So i came to UOG with a renewed vigor, but that eventually died, i came here with 6+ people that we eventually turned on each other as a means for meaningful combat.

I have had ups and downs and on's and off's in UOG, UO in general, criticize me all you want, my glory years have long since passed and nothing you can to say to me will hurt my feels. On any given day i can kill any given person, even if that margin of victory is slim. I'm ok with that, and enjoy the opportunity.

To Nick, you once said "blah blah blah bravado, that's why they call me big dick nick", i'd much rather they call you "not such a dick nick" and have you restock and pvp more. Your return has you seeming like some kind of jaded lament, without the library of screenshots to back up your claims. Come at me bro, lets settle this in combat, and not on the forums. If you want i can even further handicap myself and do the circuit on 1 character instead of separately on my 5x, my 7x and my alchemist. My 7x standard can fit the bill just fine for all 3 formats.
BRAVO, GET EM DAVE! This mofo done went HAM, LOL.

osgubro

Sorceror

huh?

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Btw.. who are your chars? I trolled so much the past 2 weeks i cant even keep up.. No seriously name your duel char, your red and 1 main blue..

Are you this guy who died 1v2 to me with that alchypwn scrub?
View attachment 99795

Like I said before. It was 2v2 til we killed Warbux, then dropped his mare right in front of your ass. Oh you got someone who gave 0 thought to you. That mare losing 1 points was more important than killing you again. Notice our mana? We killed that mare without moving, nor mediating... Sad it took you that long to kill us (and from looking at your screen it seems as if the mare killed him). I see you casting, but I don't see anything on sallos targeting him but setting last target. Laugh!warbux.jpg