UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tornadoes

Saiiriel

Traveler
le sigh should i come back and play ?? i quit WoW for good finally and then i can fight with you two about teh SEC...ALL THE TIME

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
there is no fight. how you figure its a fight? 14 national championships to 1 1/2...... not a very good fight :)
P.S. Roll Tide!

Saiiriel

Traveler
it's a fight all things considered i hate the sec so i can fight but the main question is should i come back >.<

Barnicoat

Knight
Gotcha lol. I see Ohio State likes players with criminal convictions, tsk tsk, what is the world coming to *tries to feel included in the discussion* :D

Bama

Bug Huntress
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18563_162-20038475.html

According to our data the University of Pittsburgh had the most players with police records (22) which the school said in statement, was "unacceptable." The school was followed by Iowa (18), Arkansas (18), Boise State (16) and Penn state (16).

Among the major conferences, the Big Ten led our list with 50 players. The ACC was next with 39. Then came the SEC (33), Big East (27), PAC-10 (19) and Big 12 (16).