UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tournament Tonight

M

Mark

Tournament Tonight

There will be a 1v1 Standard 7x Tournament tonight. Sign up will begin at 7:00 PM EST, with the tournament beginning promptly at 7:30. Per the request of many of our players, both magical and poisoned weapons will not be allowed.

Prizes will be given by Ryan to the first, second, and third place contenders based upon the number of participants entered in the tournament. The tournament is free to enter, so there is no excuse not to try your luck. We sincerely hope you all decide to join us for this event.

Ryan has designated the prize/participation levels as 0-300, 300-500, and 500+, so try your best to get all your friends involved.

Good luck to all who attend.

Galgum

Page
Since both magical, poisoned, and I assume runics as well, are disabled, I suggest reactive armour be disabled as well, so the field has some semblence of eveness. That is, unless magic reflect is enabled, then all is well.

Not my intention to start a flame war, just a suggestion from your friendly neighborhood Spider...Galgum.

Galgum said:
Totally, they should just remove all melee skills, and all pro-melee anything. Fucking newbs.

sarcasm? :rolleyes:

but actually, i agree with that, should be just mages in tournys, or just seperate em somehow, alot more fun that way, well i guess some people would disagree but, meh.

Phantom16

Wanderer
WTF, come on.....this is a fucking mage 5X..... we cant use magic, or poisoned weapons....but mages can use poison, and all the magic they have.....

we cant even use cure pots..... not to mention they can use and will use reactive armor...

give me a break......

Kilros

Sorceror
well shit, GMed Healing and ready to go in tourny but guess what time it is....7:32....bah ah well... got GM healing a little to late.

Galgum

Page
Shit, I've been watching this tournament because I don't feel like entering myself. Every melee so far got fucked over because of Reactive Armour, even the tank melees. You should have just made it a fucking mage tournament since you robbed melees of their advantages while letting the l337 mage population keep theirs. Good Call.

Phantom16

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Shit, I've been watching this tournament because I don't feel like entering myself. Every melee so far got fucked over because of Reactive Armour, even the tank melees. You should have just made it a fucking mage tournament since you robbed melees of their advantages while letting the l337 mage population keep theirs. Good Call.

Agreed!

Galgum

Page
Ryan said:
Oh keep whining.

It's whining that got purple pots nerfed. It's whining that's getting bonding nerfed(not added yet, I know) and a ranger added.

In this world, protesters are called whiners, but most of the time they are fighting for a good cause. I think melees getting the beat stick while mages getting the all you can eat buffet is crap. You're right though, I am whining, I'm whining against unecessary adversities. I maybe be whining, but I'm whining against the mages that CONSTANTLY whine that about regular bs that gets them killed and how it needs to be nerfed, asap.. Not that it matters, it'll never change, the needs of the many, right?

KiloSix

Wanderer
golgums intelligence increased by 9000.... smartest thing said in a while....seriously though why rape the warriors by not allowing pots....its bs.

couldnt you at least make 2 seperate tourny's were the warriors only fight other warriors cause this mage vrs gimped ass warrior leaves for no fun just pissed off people ....call it crying whatever the fuck you want, just cause i speak my mind and arnt a tool doesnt=crying.....

R

Ryan

Any skilled dexxer could have hung in there, the only fuckup was reactive armor.