UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tournament Tonight

Galgum, you're my new favorite Poster. You make some very valid points. But I have found out that this shard is very biased towards the mage pvp'r and I don't think its going to change. What I do hope, is maybe we'll have a straight tourney. No rules, you just show up and use whatever the fuck you bring. It would be fun and a lot less restrictive. Or at least, lets have a dex tourney.

Galgum

Page
Betty said:
The tourney was 7x standard. Meaning you could use 7x dexer skills. Poisoning a weapon isn't really a skill.

Like the way mage were also able to use poisoning to up their poison level? What if a dexer had the poison skill and poison pots in his inventory and wanted to dp his weapon right when the duel began? Would that not make poisoning a skill? Still wouldn't be allowed, regardless. Just wanted to point that out.

By the way, thanks Shock =)