UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

Belldandy

Sorceror
Breaking News!
Just South of the Trammel Moonglow Moongate just minutes ago Jessica and Mikey Discovered a cave with strange eggs that could be the source of the Chicken of dooms escape. We are asking all Demisians to come investigate the cave for yourself and post any clues you may find to the dangers we may now face. together we can defend our homes and families and make demise safe once again.

I remember thinking when I first walked in, this feels like a Chicken-Bear-Zilla Cave of Dandy-Doominess but I must say... the mescaline was coming on pretty hard.

I was also struck by how there appeared to be other caverns of doominess on the mini-map. Alarming you say? I think so too!

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Message from Captain Lucian:

In light of the recent events in Moonglow, the royal guard has called a public meeting at Britain castle to address any security issues the citizens of this lands may have. The time of the meeting will be this Friday at 8 pm of the eastern sun.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Well in case anyone was curious there in fact was an OSI solen event...of a kinda anyway >_>

The team threw it into lake super and made a big thing out of it. People shat there shorts over farming ants and figuring out for the first time how everything worked. Was rather interesting to find a picnic basket as rare loot =D

baaoodler

Traveler
Fyi a new cave entrance has appeared in the mooglow hole where the ant lion spawns. It leads to a solen cave with "unknown solen" warriors and workers.. it appears that the cave is blocked a bit up the path.. the ants seem to be the same aside from an odd splotchy brown color

the infiltrators are located in Wind mountain range. If you have the quest for black you goto tram Win if red infiltrators goto fel Wind