UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

Souced

Sorceror
ok just got my first seed that stacked so these are different plants

so far 5 different white seeds 4 black 1 golden

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Has anyone grown the plants yet?

I feel as if there is a THIRD hole OR the plants have the next clue to our quest.

The future is in you, Gardners of Demise!

baaoodler

Traveler
I have 3 growing on level 3.. says vibrant saplings (not sure if that is normal as I have not grown uo plants in a decade)

the 2nd hole is smaller than the 1st.. I see it has a place to tame a beetle and a single dread spider in the same oasis area.

there must be a 3rd hole because the area where this hole is blocked is not connected to the area where the 1st tunnel is blocked

hole 2 is blocked in the top west corner <----- in that direction hole 1 is blocked |
v to the SE side if I remember correctly. for them to meet up it would have to be blocked to the NW side?

if a third hole does exist hopefully you have better luck finding it than i did. checked every island in tram and a good chunk around all of the main land towns.

baaoodler

Traveler
one of the quest seeds turned out like this
seed.png

a cattail plant

a black and yellow are growing too.. the black should hit level 7 today or in the morning

baaoodler

Traveler
my black seed turned out to be a flax plant.. its not much to look at lol

No seeds for the white cattail.

I got to reading about colored peculiar plants, and I guess on osi there is a naturalist quest that gives out colored peculiars, i guess it wasnt intended to dole out colored seeds but just did.. kinda typical for ultima online

Caretaker

Sorceror
A new section ( hole ) has opened in the original hive, at the original blockage. It leads to a 3rd level , though small, it has another queen and warriors. Blocked off in 2 areas which means more area to find, or new entrances yet to be discovered... ;)

Kallitcha

Squire
and on an unrelated note. Whats up with this horse and its blue poo.

View attachment 82726
I think this horse may be related. So far, it asks if you can help. If talk to him he talks back, but I havent gotten far with how to help this fellow. If:

you say "yes"
he says "i think im lost"
you say "lost"
he says "Yeah I'm sure I was somewhere else, but Im not there now"
you say "somewhere"
he says "Somewhere? Someone? Something? Some how? I just dont know"

I have no idea where to go from here. Anyone get any further?

Kallitcha

Squire
I think this horse may be related. So far, it asks if you can help. If talk to him he talks back, but I havent gotten far with how to help this fellow. If:

you say "yes"
he says "i think im lost"
you say "lost"
he says "Yeah I'm sure I was somewhere else, but Im not there now"
you say "somewhere"
he says "Somewhere? Someone? Something? Some how? I just dont know"

I have no idea where to go from here. Anyone get any further?

I think the next thing to happen will be in brit. The light of Premonition in the castle is yellow.
Kallitcha_5-9_22.18.jpg

...naturalist quest that gives out colored peculiars... wasnt intended to dole out colored seeds but just did...

It WAS intended to give coloured seeds, just not coloured "peculiar" seeds.

I think this event may be a way to rectify Demise's Naturalist quest giving only fire seeds, instead of Black,White, OR Fire seeds. (when you research 5/4 nests)

I've grown 3 white and 4 black to level 9. As with all peculiar seeds, no pollen, no seeds. I've taken them all to stage 9 and double checked before turning them to deco mode.

I'll have a fire seed to level 9 either next time I log in, or the growth check after that depending if the fertile dirt gets me 1 growth check or 2. (at work, not been on demise yet today)

I'll also letcha know how many varieties I find there are. Maybe take a snapshot of my roof. The hedges and trees look AWESOME!

gilgamash

Knight
Considering the blue horse, if our GMs have played the non online UOs it might be IOLOs horse (it was the only talking one) -- I will give it a shot, his hut is somewhere to the west of brit mountains, between yew, britain, and old paws somewhere (the latter does not exist any longer...)