UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Wallpaper contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero-hybrid

Unreasonable
UO Gamers Wallpaper contest.

I will be hosting a contest for the creation of a UO Gamers wall paper since I saw that you were all so good with the signature banners. There will be prizes given out to the best wallpapers submitted.

Here are the entry rules. The minimum resolution should be 1024x768, but it is recommended to be 1280x1024. All submissions should be emailed to [email protected] but you may ALSO post them in this thread if you'd like (and is encouraged). Also it should have UO Gamers somewhere on or some other way of identifying the server.

Good luck =)

Here is a draft of one I was thinking about doing: This is just like a basic outline, I would be adding more to this "theme". Tell me if you guys think it would work?

BigCountry

Wanderer
Please list the prizes. You can't really have a legit contest unless the participates know what they are trying to win..
hehe

Mmkay, well, I realize they don't have much to do with UO, but honestly I think inserting UO animations/pics into a background is kind of lame :0

Here is a grunge one I made:

Bilo

Wanderer
heres one, no real theme, maybe ill make one with a theme in it later
also i was thinking about putting "Taking noobs to school since '01" or whenever the server was created

F

Fallon

I just deleted half the posts that were in here. If you are NOT SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, then DO NOT POST.

Thanks.

zero-hybrid

Unreasonable
You can also submit to my email, [email protected] if you can't put it here.

Also the prizes, it's probably going to be the top 2-3 people who submit.. and the more/better the submissions are the better the prizes will be.

I don't know anyone submitting right now so it shouldn't be a problem, and I am going to enlist help on judging regardless.

Yeah Mike, that bloody vortex kicks ass. It's my background now, as well. Just one suggestion; change the font of the UOGamers text. It sorta clashes with the...grittiness? of the rest of the background. Looks too clean.

I do like a crow's UOG logo in that last one, though. Unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.