UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Wallpaper contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyani

Wanderer
re

added more color into it and changed the text. don't have near the talent most of you have but it's fun makin em.

Laga'Kasar

Wanderer
You guys should think about putting more of the UO storyline phrases into your wallpapers. Like Booshnig, it really pulls more effect if it draws on the heartstrings of the classic UO players, "and thus this is the world in which you are born, live, and die..." Just sounds so bad ass.

Yep, I do like the oldschool sayings, I just feel that too many words in a Background is useless since it defeats its purpose of being just that...a BACK ground for another object to be viewed in front of it :) It is not supposed to take the focus away from the viewer, but merely provide a calm, serene, and colorful back drop.

I couldn't host this BG any bigger..so I just made it fairly small, If people really like it I can make it the regular 1024X1280 to send to Zero....

Status
Not open for further replies.