UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Merchants Guild.

OK! The BIG plan...for all who want to know

This may seem somewhat vague but, I'll try to be as detailed as possible.
This is what's going to happen -

What I want to do with the main guild, is basically become the wal-mart or sears of UOG.
Right now it more or less seems like another vendor mall.

I want to start up a chain of smaller guilds along with the main guild, or "manufacturers" that would supply the main guild (obviously buy and sell) with the intention of giving new player crafters an actual uog job.

With head quaters for each of these smaller guild in their respective locations, for mining, carpentry, lumber, etc..

The manufacturer guilds will be like this -
Black and Decker [BnD] - This will be for the tinkers. You will supply tools, empty kegs and, anything else I can't think of. I'll keep you posted.

Miner's Incorporated [M*I] - For the miners. Obviously, you guys will supply the ingots.(Most likely, will be located @ my wind house)

The Crushed Anvil [TcA] - Blacksmiths, you will provide weapons, armour, shields, etc. Bowfletchers and arrow makers are welcome. Poisoning is optional but, recommended.

Surprise by Design [SbD] (lol) This will be for anyone interested in making house add-ons and furniture. This also includes those who enjoy growing plants and fished up housing decor.

Pharma-save [P-S] This is for the reg dealers and alchys. Bandage sellers and cooks are welcome, as well.

There is more to come but, I must leave it at that for the time being.
I'll be posting more tonight.

Elvowyn Telprien said:
you have enough house or you looking for people with house to place a guild house?
I've already have an idea of where the main HQ will be located. For the other houses, I am still figuring out good locations for each. But, I have an idea of where they will be located.

Tyrone

Wanderer
Hmm, What about those characters who have like a 'Jack of all Trades' build.
For example my merchant to-be cOcO has Smithy,Mining,Carpentry,Lumberjacking,Poisoning(might be dropped for another skill) along with magery and med(might be dropped for another skill). So where would a character fit with this or a similar type build?

Also, We should setup an IRC channel or maybe even teamspeak or vent channel when we first start so we'll be organized and all on the same page.

Squeak

Wanderer
Punker-- I'd be honoured to help you out with this. My mule is:

120 Smithing
110 Tailoring
90 Magery
80 LJ
100 Mining
100 Carpentry
100 Tinkering

I can supply you with almost anything, however my mule Skanque Inc. is most renowned for her powerful weapons :)

Hit me up on IM: Halflife0506

=/ .... =(

Problem..
...Don't wait on me, go about your usual UO stuff. I'm sorry, but this could really take some time. I have a lot more work left irl, that needs to be dealt with.
This could take a few days, or a few weeks, i'm really not sure

Sorry Guys! I really am!

Ignis

Wanderer
Alright, since punker is busy with his work, ibeing second in command, i will take over, we need houses for the 5 Sub-Guilds, The mining house is already planned as being at Punkers house in Wind. We need the 4 other houses in spots convenient to the type of material you are collecting. I will update this later as i also have things i need to attend to IRL.

EricWC

Wanderer
i have a house in trinsic in the swamp where u can get plant seeds ands tuff i can grow them and help sell them

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Heres my vendor house we can use for one of them

Ignis

Wanderer
Alright sunfire, your house it is, we need to raise some gold to decorate it however and show we mean business. As for the other stuff, we still need a second vendor house preferrably near a gate. The swamp house sounds like a good idea as well, plants sell for about 1500 each atleast and if someone wants to be a 'botanist' of sorts they can take care of that. As for The Other houses and more members, still looking. If you wish to join you should contact us, AIM me (Malaeul) or punker (PunkersSlave) or email me at [email protected] if you wish to join, Its hard to keep records of whos in with the forums so it would be good to have it on the record.

Presently this is our line up (to the best of my knowledge)

Miners/Smiths: Myself, fbz, Squeak

Reg Dealers: Tyruis, Erstam

Alchemy/Tinkerking/Carpentry(Lumberjacks included): Psychodelic, NarutoKun

Decorations (Furniture carpetners, plant growers stone crafters etc: Novacain

Punker is the head of it all, im second in command, and Irina will make sure we all get along.

Punker will most likely edit this as he sees fit when he gets back.

Ishmael

Wanderer
I will place a leather armor dealer on the Brit house tonight if I can get friended... I will sell Bolas. Leather Armor and probably some hosue add-ons and perhaps expand to kegs

AIM: thedreadoneUO

Tyrone

Wanderer
Ignis, My char can carry any duties, wether it be mining/smith, Lumber/carp or reg dealing. I will go wherever you please hit me up on AIM BBC056 and we'll talk. I have a house next to empath abbey (only house tho) i would be willing to donate. With some more money i can move my stuff to a higher level and keep everything else on the lower levels.

i recently bought a house one screen north of yew moongate. 9x14 fully customised. You guys are welcome to use it. The name of the house is exy's pad. My aim is ff3bestrpg. Hit me up if your interested. I'll be home in a few hours or so.

Ignis

Wanderer
Tyruis we need you as a reg vendor as thats the least common job.

Ok for the list the i need everyone to post their contact information, the name of the character and what it does, then the board name in parenthesis. this way i can organize it, because i myself have a few mule characters so for instance the list would go (as copied from before)

Miners/Smiths: Judas Iscariot / (Malaeul), Character name (fbz),character name (Squeak)

Reg Dealers: Character name (Tyruis), Character name (Erstam)

Alchemy/Tinkerking/Carpentry(Lumberjacks included): Character name (Psychodelic), Character name (NarutoKun)

Decorations (Furniture carpetners, plant growers stone crafters etc:Character name (Novacain)

Also we need tailors so come on up.

So, post like this <Character name / trade> (Forum Name)

and yet another example, mine would be Judas Iscariot miner:smith:carpenter:lumberjack:stonework

Please do not include things such as med, heal, resist, mage etc. We only need to know what crafting skills you have and to join your specific crafting skill must be GM.

Note: My list is only a draft, punker will pick out who is in and what they do once hes back.

Also even though my forum name is ignis, refer to me as malaeul

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Okay at my brit moongate house is where we will house the crushed anvil guild. We will be the blacksmith suppliers to the main store once we get it running. If you plan on placing a blacksmith vendor then you can AIM me at Worldagent2000

I will not be on for a few more days but go ahead and plan on it.. I will get to frieiding and co-owning people as soon as we get a list together of buisness owners and vendor owners

PS - If anyone wants to supply me the money to customize the house, that would be cool too.

Squeak

Wanderer
My mule:

Skanque Inc.

120 Smithing
110 Tailoring
100 Carp
100 Tinkering
90 Magery
80 Lumberjacking
100 Mining

My IM is Halflife0506