UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Merchants Guild.

Tyrone

Wanderer
cOcO/reg dealer <Tyruis> contact AIM BBC056.

Do we have a reg dealing house or should i just start stocking up now?

Tyrone

Wanderer
I've setup an IRC Chat maybe we can all meet and chat sometime. Its on RUNUO Irc server (irc.runuo.com:6667) in channel #UOGMerchants

Ignis

Wanderer
All persons wishing to join must be present in the IRC room (posted above by tyruis) at 8pm eastern on friday the 18th of March

Ah, nice to see things moving along. Sorry I havn't been on much, I've been really busy.

Anyway, I hope to have more time next week. I've been Gm'n Carpentry - IRL - all week. =)
Hopefully tonight I can join you guys on the IRC channel, we can work out some stuff. If not, it will be tomorrow night for sure. Most likely after server wars.

To those whom I'm sure have been waiting for me to get my some what UO lazy arse on aim: I'll be on tomorrow night, for sure. =)

Irina

Wanderer
Everyone interested in joining, message me at Eyecandi123188 so that I can get your names. This does not mean that you are guaranteed, but we would like to stay organized :)

Tyruis said:
We should setup a meeting to chat in irc or something. Punker post a time where u think u can get to us!
Actually, Mal's time should work. Although, mid afternoon, Saturday may be better. We'll just have to wait and see.

Irina said:
Everyone interested in joining, message me at Eyecandi123188 so that I can get your names. This does not mean that you are guaranteed, but we would like to stay organized :)

Just so most of us are some what on the same page, Irina is the official secretary and Mal will most likely be GM of the mining guild.

Well I will help also
Right now my main is Miner/Smith/Carp/StoneCrafter
I am still kinda new to the game also.
I was thinking of starting a BoD guild myself . I have a great partner i work with now we have alot of smith tailor char's collecting bods.

Irina

Wanderer
Jyujinkai843 (aim) Jyujinkai (forum): 2 chars, Tyru and Makai
CARPENTRY/TINKERING/MINING/SMITHING/STONEMINING/STONECRAFTING/TAILORING/50 MAGERY

SWORDS/LUMBERJACKING/ANAT/TACTICS/HEALING/TAILORING/RESIST

Also has a fisherman with MIB things to sell

thedreadoneUO (aim) Psychodelic (forum): 1 char,
CARPENTRY/TINKERING/TAILORING/SMITHY/MINING/SELLS RANDOM RARES/BOLAS/LEATHER ARMOR

Tyruis (forum):
SMITHY/MINING/CARPENTRY/LUMBERJACKING/POISONING/MAGERY/MED
(poisoning and med may be dropped for another skill)

Squeak (forum) Halflife0506 (aim): 1 char, Skanque Inc.
SMITHING(120)/TAILORING/LUMBERJACKING/MINING/CARPENTRY/TINKERING

Novacain (forum) duck hunter eric (aim):
TAILORING/SMITHING/MINING/CARPENTER

EB The Stone Crafter (forum) MKEbridges (aim):
MINING/SMITHING/CARPENTRY/STONECRAFTING/BOD COLLECTER

fbz (forum) feeble1986 (aim):
MINING

Blue_Drache (forum):
ALCHEMY

NarutoKun (forum):
ALCHEMY

Tyruis (forum):
Reg Buyer

Erstam (forum):
Reg Buyer

Sunfiregt (forum) Worldagent2000 (aim):
Rare seller/trammy stuff

That is the information that I have collected so far. I would like to know all of your skills, and your character names. If I don't have them, please private message me (here or on the forums), aim me, or post it here. I would also like an alternative way of contacting any of you if I only have your forum name. We expect to be doing bulk orders, so we may need you quickly sometime, and messaging on the forums is slow and dull.

Also, I expect to be head of anything tailoring-wise. So message me if you're a tailor, and I'll start you out on a job right away :)

excius

Wanderer
my skills

Gm
miner
lumberjacker
smith
tailor
tinker

near gm
carpenter
alchemist

planning to train
fishing
scribe
poisoner

Tyrone

Wanderer
My hard driver failed last nite and i had about 10 commodity deeds (1k each) of each reg. Their probably gone but we'll see but i'll be out of commission for a bit trying to get my old documents back (only a day i guess) I'll be in IRC.

I would like to join. my skills on my crafter are
smith
carp
blacsmith
lumberjack
mining
tinkering
(will gm fletching sometime)
I also have a char with gm inscription and another with alchamy

I also get a lot of bod's

I own a 9x13 on screen north of Yew moongate with 3 vendors already placed.

my aim is ff3bestrpg

Ignis

Wanderer
Rules of Application:
1. You must be GM in the skill your contributing towards us
2. All three leaders must accept you to join
3. Send your Characters name MAIN SKILL and a SECONDARY SKILL (this is if we need more people using that skill to balance things out) only please, not all of them and wish guild you wish to join to Irina at Eyecandi123188
4. Ultimately for now, until we get everything started only FIVE people will be picked for each guild.

Rules of the guild
1. Respect listen to Punker, Irina, and Malaeul at all times, we reserve the right to kick you from the guild. Anything taken as annoying or offensive by any of us means your automatically banned.
2. do NOT ask for a friends chest in your guilds house, when supplys are collected return them to your leader so s/he can stash them. This is to prevent stealing.
3. Dont bitch about your work, if you join the guild you have to meet the requirements or your OUT.

Current Line-up of guild leaders.
Punkers Slave, Head Merchant

Malaeul, Guildmaster of Mining/Smithy

Irina, Guildmistress of Tailoring

Tyruis, Guildmaster of Reagents/Alchemy

We need someone for Carpentry

We need someone for Decorations (plants, shipwrecked stuff, furniture etc)

That is all.

Irina

Wanderer
To make sure you're reliable and to not add any lazy person to the guild, Malaeul and I have decided the following tasks for you guys:

All Tailors: I want 20 exceptional small bulk order deeds by Saturday (I know this is a higher number than I told some people in aim, but we had to adjust it)

All Smiths: 5k Iron ingots

All Reg dealers: 5k each reg

All Lumberjacks: 5k boards

Decorations: I want to see 10 rares. This does not include vet rewards.