UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Merchants Guild.

Ignis

Wanderer
Alright people, i will still be present but Irina is going to take over for the moment. Monday the 14th i was in a car accident and got a concussion, as the days go by, my condition is worsening. I will still be present, but not as active, hopefully i will be ingame and on tommorow night at 8:00pm in the IRC room. remeber if you want in you MUST be present in the room, if you have something else more important than this, post it so we dont count you out.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
I will customize the brit moongate house and begin the carpenters/furniture design guild from that house if that is okay with everyone.

Surprise By Design (SbD)
Affiliate of the Merchants Guild
We provide all addons, furniture, and decoration.

Irina

Wanderer
Sun: I can supply you with gold to do that.

Also, we've decided to do one big guild instead of a few smaller ones. This makes it much more easy for everyone, and it's easier to divide you up with titles. It's also easier because a lot of your skills are the same, but you do different things.

We will still have ranks and titles.

About the meeting: I cannot make it tomorrow. It has to be on Saturday, and Punkers can be there on Saturday as well. We're thinking the time will be mid afternoon.

Thanks for bearing with us, we have the guildhouse in place and the location is absolutely stunning. We could NOT ask for a better one. I will mark you all runes, and tell you were the other houses are at the meeting. I will also answer any questions you might have then, but feel free to ask if you have any others.

If you don't like the job assigned to you, talk to me. I can assign a custom one to fit you :)

Faded-hybrid

Sorceror
I have a GM tailor,tinker,smith,miner. I dont play that often so i can't do ingots, but i can do kegs and tailor items. Find me in game as Ultimate Mule or PM me using the website.

Irina

Wanderer
Punkersslave and I talked for two hours today about prices and how much we're going to pay you guys. I really hope our effort pays off.

3/4 of the guild at least messaged me that they couldn't make it today. I wonder if anyone actually reads this thread. It makes me very frustrated.

The meeting day is now monday at 4 PM Cst time. If you cannot make it, I will give you an assignment to do, and I will only pay you half price for it.

Please don't do this again. I really want this to work out. I spent three hours only customizing the guildhouse, that didn't include decorating it. I've done lists and lists of prices, wages, titles, rules. I'm begging you all, read the thread. Check it regularly for updates. We want this to work out :)

i can get *atleast* 50k of bandages a week, i havent done it in some time but i know i can get atleast that much.. pm me if you want to join,

pm me or ,
AIM me. = naga753

Irina said:
Punkersslave and I talked for two hours today about prices and how much we're going to pay you guys. I really hope our effort pays off.

3/4 of the guild at least messaged me that they couldn't make it today. I wonder if anyone actually reads this thread. It makes me very frustrated.

The meeting day is now monday at 4 PM Cst time. If you cannot make it, I will give you an assignment to do, and I will only pay you half price for it.

Please don't do this again. I really want this to work out. I spent three hours only customizing the guildhouse, that didn't include decorating it. I've done lists and lists of prices, wages, titles, rules. I'm begging you all, read the thread. Check it regularly for updates. We want this to work out :)
And I had to put up with her dissing Canada. :rolleyes:

But, Yes. Irina is right. We are putting quite a bit of effort into this and are trying to make this all work. We realize that you do have lives, as do we, so what we expect is not too terribly demanding. You guys will also be paid more than fairly for your work. As long as we can get some meetings happening. =)

Perhaps we post times that we are all available. Or try to agree on a time. I say this, because I work Monday. I might also be working out of town during the upcoming weeks and possibly be unavailable. Hopefully I can afford a laptop soon, then I'll have a bit more time.

Jyujinkai said:
u must join the irc channel on monday at 4pm CST
We will be working on a perfect time that will fit everyones schedule. This time is TBA, I would like to know what time everyone is certain they won't be busy (in your local time). Please post.

If possible, I feel the weekend would be best. No work, no school. Possibly on a Sunday, around noon?

Tyrone

Wanderer
Guys sorry i haven't been keeping up with you guys. I had to order a new computer (Saturday) becuase my old computer was fried. Also been very busy irl. I can probably be back in UO live on friday or saturday. I already havea couple k of each reg i think so i should be able to get right into things. I won't haev alot of acess to a computer until then but i think the new pc will be in friday or saturday. So bear with me.