UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulster

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Just received my first house from Rambone! The program is a real help for newbs, hopefully I can be helpful to some newbies later on. Thanks again!

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 140
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 139

beelzebub

Knight

wkstrm;1752238 said:
even if Rambone doesn't doesn't do this atm you can do it yourself you know. :)

hes trying to get rambone to buy the plot from him so that he still gets something out of it.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

I still do this. I hop on uo every once in a while to buy a house for someone or run around del for a few. That's about it though.

beelzebub

Knight

Rambone;1752603 said:
I still do this. I hop on uo every once in a while to buy a house for someone or run around del for a few. That's about it though.

buy me a house rambone im poor :)

dapapst

Wanderer

Actually I am not doing this so I get something out of it from Rambone - obviously had higher offers than 70k for the small tower^^

I want to do this with Rambone because of two reasons
1. He has some good rules set up that I would not want to enforce
2. I really and truly think this is a good idea.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Rambone;1752603 said:

^^ usually cruises over to my place on his sexy boat and takes a round or two.

Code Blue

Knight

Rambone;1752603 said:

its nice that you still do this man:)

It is really awesome that you go to help new players out.

But People reviving these old threads really need to stop.
It was worth a little chuckle at first but now its just getting old.

Rambone, I think that I have done everything that you asked about. Here is the screenshot of the house. Also, I didn't know i there is a price range on this, the guy is asking 150k.

Also, I think its great that you are able to hlep new people out like this, hopefully i'll be able to do things such as this in the future. Keep up the good work.

my aim name is: mutatedsanta101

Attachments

• tamer-dude_10-29_18.07.jpg
    tamer-dude_10-29_18.07.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 91
  • tamer-dude_10-29_18.07-1.jpg
    tamer-dude_10-29_18.07-1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 95

Thank you rambone for my first house on hybrid!!! you rock, and keep on helpin everyone!!

Attachments

• tamer-dude_10-29_21.45.jpg
    tamer-dude_10-29_21.45.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 82

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;1774257 said:
Bump -
It looks like it exists to me

Sure the thread exists, but the system is not in play any longer, therefore I was going to try to help some noobs.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

i still do it when people message me about it, but I don't see the harm in there being 2 options for new players to choose from.

Ajax

Lord

One where you'll be scammed outta 60k, and the other where you'll actually get a helping hand :)

Ajax

Lord

sorry ras, you've just really worked hard to make that name for yourself, you're good at what you do. I'm just surprised (along with everyone else) that you are now looking to help people out.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Ajax;1774315 said:
sorry ras, you've just really worked hard to make that name for yourself, you're good at what you do. I'm just surprised (along with everyone else) that you are now looking to help people out.

I've never had a problem with helping new players or people that actually PvP, its the banksitters that do nothing with their items and faggots I don't like ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.