UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixx

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers Habitat for Humanity

Raserei;1774319 said:
I've never had a problem with helping new players or people that actually PvP, its the banksitters that do nothing with their items and faggots I don't like ;)

So because people have a different liking and style of playing the game, you feel it's your duty so steal and scam from these people ?

You're a very nice guy.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Phoenixx;1774324 said:
So because people have a different liking and style of playing the game, you feel it's your duty so steal and scam from these people ?

You're a very nice guy.

Thanks, once again I'm not trying to be a nice guy, just help the population.

There is no use for banksitters to have items, they use UO as a chat room. Use aim FFS.

Zagar230

Sorceror

i didint bank sit. I never talked trash to you. I was actully new. Just came back. *As I was helping newbs* u scam me 2.4m cbds. i'd like em back tbh

Sprint-

Wanderer

Zagar230;1774330 said:
i didint bank sit. I never talked trash to you. I was actully new. Just came back. *As I was helping newbs* u scam me 2.4m cbds. i'd like em back tbh

You didn't bank sit? Yeah okay.

amishrebec

Wanderer

this is one of the stupidest ideas to hit hybrid next to the morons who thought it was a good idea to nerf reds

amishrebec;1775397 said:
this is one of the stupidest ideas to hit hybrid next to the morons who thought it was a good idea to nerf reds

It's stupid that one player wants to help another?

Ozzy

Sorceror

amishrebec;1775397 said:
I am one of the stupidest ideas to hit hybrid next to the morons who thought it was a good idea to nerf reds

fixed... and yeah I agree.

Ozzy;1775563 said:

i miss these quotes ozzy. become the uog forum whore you once were.

not to mention i think we just heard a ms member complain. wow i guess all isnt well for the big guild of EQ/MS.

amishrebec

Wanderer

Ozzy;1775563 said:

wow cool fix your so talented and ya know what would go good with habitat for humanity is a trammie talent show where you could show off all fagot trammie things you homos do

Too bad This couldn't have been locked and sticky long before trolls decided to rip up a good/helpful idea.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

amishrebec;1777973 said:
wow cool fix your so talented and ya know what would go good with habitat for humanity is a trammie talent show where you could show off all fagot trammie things you homos do

can't argue with that

amishrebec;1777973 said:

WHOA.

uoforlife

Sorceror

AWESOME IDEA, really nice, i always help people who are begging for a spell book or some money. i usually buy em a full spellbook and give them 5-10k, depending on my mood. not effecting my bank account, but helps a new player get some regs and get better, u never know. maybe one day he will help someone else and many people will stop quitting. then we will have 2k players online at a time and giant events. will be awesome...., so if u want all that to happen, HELP PEOPLE OUT

uoforlife;1876986 said:
AWESOME IDEA, really nice, i always help people who are begging for a spell book or some money. i usually buy em a full spellbook and give them 5-10k, depending on my mood. not effecting my bank account, but helps a new player get some regs and get better, u never know. maybe one day he will help someone else and many people will stop quitting. then we will have 2k players online at a time and giant events. will be awesome...., so if u want all that to happen, HELP PEOPLE OUT

likewise. i helped 2 noobs that were trying to train at brit and didnt know about guilding to train and people ketp gwhacking them. i guilded them gave them a house weps and supplies. it was 2 twin sisters that would come in vent and crack me up. they played for about 6 months. the first day they finished there dexxers we went to an idoc and they both ganked like 3 ms guys. it was so classic and yet hilarious to see them win 2v3 when they had no idea how to play. best part was hearing them yelling at each other on who to attack. later that day they told me if they had died one more time at brit bank they would have quit so i was glad to have helped even in a small way.

Star02

Wanderer

Is this still an active program? And if so, is anyone selling a small house i could make home?

fonis

Knight

i helped a couple newbies a couple months ago. i ended up giving them the two plots i couldn't sell worth a damn near trinny cliffs. i ought to check if they are still there, haha.

uoforlife

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1877013 said:
likewise. i helped 2 noobs that were trying to train at brit and didnt know about guilding to train and people ketp gwhacking them. i guilded them gave them a house weps and supplies. it was 2 twin sisters that would come in vent and crack me up. they played for about 6 months. the first day they finished there dexxers we went to an idoc and they both ganked like 3 ms guys. it was so classic and yet hilarious to see them win 2v3 when they had no idea how to play. best part was hearing them yelling at each other on who to attack. later that day they told me if they had died one more time at brit bank they would have quit so i was glad to have helped even in a small way.

AWESOME JOB MAN, i love seeing people help others. i mean u can give people things that u dont need but will def help them. one day they will get good/rich and help u out in case u need help. again, that makes me real happy good work :)

honestly if rambone isnt providing this service i will place houses for any new account 2 months of age or less. so long as its not abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.