UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOnewbs.. Didn't I tell you what would happen if you found me on the field?

Hey letssplay a new drinking game. Everytime you read the word "lie" or "liar,you drink
I'm already gonna be drinking today, sweet!! I'll read every single post of Mickey's EVEN his other forum accounts gosh I hope I fucking die today!! LOLOLOL

crikey

Sorceror
I'm already gonna be drinking today, sweet!! I'll read every single post of Mickey's EVEN his other forum accounts gosh I hope I fucking die today!! LOLOLOL
If you're gonna do that, try the EXTREME version

On top of drinking upon every variation of the word "lie" or "liar", if you read the word "delusional", you have to take a shot of wild turkey

tech.

Sorceror
I know of no decision to have people go out and tell lies to the forums. I think, however, that if there were ways in which we could make uonewbs and mickey nervous, why shouldn't we? That's not deceiving you, but just using your predictable tendencies to report things that you try to keep secret.

I don't believe in telling lies myself. I would call your attention, however, to a quote from Winston Churchill: 'In time of war, the truth is so precious it must be attended by a bodyguard of lies.'

If you're gonna do that, try the EXTREME version

On top of drinking upon every variation of the word "lie" or "liar", if you read the word "delusional", you have to take a shot of wild turkey
Ever since the last new years, I don't fucks with wild turkey lol, my sister who is only 120 pounds got me fucked up, had like 10 beers before we hit the club. Then she kept buying shots of that all night long till 4 am, it was insane. Felt like I had a tumor in the morning... glad that bitch is back in Texas lol.

I know of no decision to have people go out and tell lies to the forums. I think, however, that if there were ways in which we could make uonewbs and mickey nervous, why shouldn't we? That's not deceiving you, but just using your predictable tendencies to report things that you try to keep secret.

I don't believe in telling lies myself. I would call your attention, however, to a quote from Winston Churchill: 'In time of war, the truth is so precious it must be attended by a bodyguard of lies.'
So tell me this, HAVE YOU EVER LOGGED ONTO A CHEAT CLIENT. I CANT WAIT.. NOW SHUT UP WILL YA?

crikey

Sorceror
Ever since the last new years, I don't fucks with wild turkey lol, my sister who is only 120 pounds got me fucked up, had like 10 beers before we hit the club. Then she kept buying shots of that all night long till 4 am, it was insane. Felt like I had a tumor in the morning... glad that bitch is back in Texas lol.
Sis knows whats up :thumbsup:

crikey

Sorceror
So tell me this, HAVE YOU EVER LOGGED ONTO A CHEAT CLIENT. I CANT WAIT.. NOW SHUT UP WILL YA?
I don't think he's ever denied that XD

Kinda hard when the GM posts a screenshot of him in jail haha

I really wish they didn't just single Tech out for cheatng....

Would be nice to have a sticky thread, where the new names of busted CHEATERS are added the day they are caught :thumbsup:

The thread of shame

crikey

Sorceror
Wellll SHIT, it looks like the cheaters thead got taken down

I guess it'll be easy for Tech to lie and deny it ahaha

Tech....I will keep the secret forever from this day forth

General Lee 21

Wanderer
I downloaded the full client of sallos once from sallos.net and Francis accused me of cheating and jailed me. Later found out that he made an error but still posted my pic on their wall of shame.

crikey

Sorceror
I downloaded the full client of sallos once from sallos.net and Francis accused me of cheating and jailed me. Later found out that he made an error but still posted my pic on their wall of shame.
I remember reading that haha

Francis was one of the good ones.... ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Was it 1v1? If not, I don't give two shits.

I dont care about 1v1 anymore.

Shits boring af and relies on more luck then skilll.

In a 1v1 if you get randomly stunned at 40% you're just stuck there and probably gonna die. [Not always]

In the field you have to really earn your kills and know what you're doing.

1v1s in matches where opponites are close to being evenly matched rely on much more luck then skilll.

I'll go 20-3 against Bryan and the next day he will beat me 20-3.

I'm over it.

Not enough balance unless the other person is legit MUCH better

Kingllama

Knight
I dont care about 1v1 anymore.

Shits boring af and relies on more luck then skilll.

In a 1v1 if you get randomly stunned at 40% you're just stuck there and probably gonna die. [Not always]

In the field you have to really earn your kills and know what you're doing.

1v1s in matches where opponites are close to being evenly matched rely on much more luck then skilll.

I'll go 20-3 against Bryan and the next day he will beat me 20-3.

I'm over it.

Not enough balance unless the other person is legit MUCH better
In all honesty. I can agree to this. One you hit a certain skill level stuns are the main cause of death which is bullshit. Thats why we need the oldies back like splittah or dapper Dan and chubby chaser.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
havnt you been saying your "legit MUCH better" for a year now??

I am legit much better all around player
But I'm talking about like playing against nibbles or someone of that caliber.

With the unbalance of 1v1s it's easy for someone at his level to compete with someone at mine (in 1v1s)

He just runs around spamming magic arrow with an auto tab on his last target and hits attack last after his pot hits and hopes for a perfect stun.

When that doesn't work his only defense is to spam pots and anybody who is a top tier and has watched him knows that