UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOnewbs.. Didn't I tell you what would happen if you found me on the field?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Personally I think they should tweak the damage so it's balanced and remove the ability to resist spells.

To me that would be more skill.

And with stun don't have it be random. Make it so you have like a meter that goes up and down and you have to stop it at a certain place to land your stun. [With a cool down]

Idk.

Something to make the game more skill based and less luck based.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Personally I think they should tweak the damage so it's balanced and remove the ability to resist spells.

To me that would be more skill.

And with stun don't have it be random. Make it so you have like a meter that goes up and down and you have to stop it at a certain place to land your stun. [With a cool down]

Idk.

Something to make the game more skill based and less luck based.
sorry it took you your entire uo career to figure that out...

The Monk231

Wanderer
It didn't.

Sorry after your entire uo career you're still a below average player
rofl yes it did because it took the entire life of hybrid for you to finally admit stuns are luck...

Sorry the score between us is still me up you down :/ I don't play everyday like you... you say you go out with your pals but you log on the moment you get home from your job... oh I bet you didn't kno that even if you close the sallos login page and it says you log off don't actually think people believe your bitch ass logs...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
rofl yes it did because it took the entire life of hybrid for you to finally admit stuns are luck...

Sorry the score between us is still me up you down :/ I don't play everyday like you... you say you go out with your pals but you log on the moment you get home from your job... oh I bet you didn't kno that even if you close the sallos login page and it says you log off don't actually think people believe your bitch ass logs...
Yea except all the times I've smashed you in the pits.

If you think I've never dueled you before then you're a complete liar lol.

And I've been saying stuns are luck forever now. are you new?

Btw I work m-f so I do not go out during the week because unlike you, I have a career that is far more important than "partying."

You go to your $9 warehouse job everyday and come home to your parents basement.

Cool story bro

Pat I could beat u without stunning you once.. what's ur next excuse? Good god u have too many excuses. Woo smell like a bunch of pussy to me, fuck em fuck em

The Monk231

Wanderer
Do you just wake up mad at the world? You should just go duel ninja seeing as no one can stand either one of you. While you are dueling him, ask him how he liked getting knocked out of a Champ of Brit by an AlchyNoxMage.
I wasn't being serious when I said that just wanted to duel someone. no one meaning 8-9 people. I think ill be alright :/
they did a champ of brit?