UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOnewbs.. Didn't I tell you what would happen if you found me on the field?

And pat, I beat surit literally 67-3 and he beat you, but do you call 67-3 luck? I make best use of my fast casting than u do pat.. I can go from mini heal to G heal.. u say auto tab, buy can you prove it? That's real cute. Real real cute. I can prove I tab bro...can you?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Embarrassed?

Lol.

You must get embarrassed easily (not surprised)

This kid has made multiple threads about wanting 2v2s and that he's gonna stomp me.

Then when I give them to him he gets his ass handed to him like he always does and of course makes a million excuses

"Okay so I suck at 2v2s"

I get no enjoyment from beating him anymore

And pat you know it's a whole different ball game when it's 1v1, but 2v2 u crutch on running and reflecting and re str and off screening every single dump. It's just lame.but if u get in the pits with me 2v2 u know damn well u can't compete with me and ppl from elite 7. Muhahaha shit me Azazel or me and monk and me and Josh Compton or me and David or hell me and chalk, will beat ur best team 2v2 in the pits where u can't run all day,literally.

Also Mickey, I play with anyone. I don't have just one or two people that I will 2v2 with, like you. I will 2v2 against u with nibbles and win.. dude is a boss btw.so anytime u wanna 2v2 in the pits while a GM holds cash, please please please...holla at me.