UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

uonewb

Page
Who else said it then?

Let's hear some made up names bro
nelson has said it, and a couple others, i won't put other names out there, actually a good handful of ppl has said the exact same thing, where do you think i heard this from mickey? i've oinly played 8 months ish.. i didn't know u before ...remember it's a small community.. word get's around playa.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
nelson has said it, and a couple others, i won't put other names out there, actually a good handful of ppl has said the exact same thing, where do you think i heard this from mickey? i've oinly played 8 months ish.. i didn't know u before ...remember it's a small community.. word get's around playa.

yes as i said the only other person to say it is one of your noob friends.

another person who i smashed 30-3

Of course he doesn't want to admit he got his ass beat by someone who told him he sucked before hand.

uonewb

Page
he dont like to duel cuz he can't run and wand nonstop lol.. mickey let's duel? field u run and wand nonstop in a 1v1, pretty pathetic i gotta load up on wands from someone else, just do fight u. if hybrid ever get's rid of wands, mickey will never field again lol!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
here is what the fight looked like.

Kid just runs from me spamming gh wands.

I had to leave because I ran out of stock :/