UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

uonewb

Page
im not gonna play ur stupid ass mind games today mickey, have fun trolling NO ONE. when u want to duel me 1v1 holla at me. all u wanna do is g heal wand in a 1v1.. so pathetic

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i all u wanna do is g heal wand in a 1v1.. so pathetic

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
View attachment 103597 that was wands...VS NO WANDS... [E LAUGH

What's funny is this kid was redlined and I was chasing him down with the last pot that would kill him and i for some random reason just start lag spiking over 1000 and I literally can't move at all so my pot blows up on me because hes off my screen and I die LOL

It's okay I came back for round 3 and made him my bitch again after a marathon run

uonewb

Page
What's funny is this kid was redlined and I was chasing him down with the last pot that would kill him and i for some random reason just start lag spiking over 1000 and I literally can't move at all so my pot blows up on me because hes off my screen and I die LOL

It's okay I came back for round 3 and made him my bitch again after a marathon run

YEAH BRO, lovely! you brought in an alt..fully stocked on wands when i didn't use any.. you are hilarious, it's funny how you'll take any win you can get lol, cheap or no.. you play like tet lol, once u die bring in an alt and just keep on coming back after u die.. yeah ur real good bro, spam more wands plz, use them charges up bro!

uonewb

Page
anything you say means nothing, u fought someone with no wands.. and you have tons of lights and g heals... but i damn sure made u used them charges like a mofo haha.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
YEAH BRO, lovely! you brought in an alt..fully stocked on wands when i didn't use any.. you are hilarious, it's funny how you'll take any win you can get lol, cheap or no.. you play like tet lol, once u die bring in an alt and just keep on coming back after u die.. yeah ur real good bro, spam more wands plz, use them charges up bro!

You had all of my wands on me that you looted from mickey.

I came back 10 minutes later as you had full mana and full stock LOL

uonewb

Page
You had all of my wands on me that you looted from mickey.

I came back 10 minutes later as you had full mana and full stock LOL
i didn't use a single wand... you used all ur g heals lmfao....how many did i make u use bro? 8 charges so far? AT LEAST

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
just admit, I outplay ya mickey=)

All you do is off screen me and wait for my pots to blow up on me so you can try and sneak in a double pot stun dump.

If I wouldn't have hit that ridiculous lag spike that felt like a ddos it would have been 3-0