UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uonewbs rekt 3v3

uonewb

Page
Only time we do weaken wands is when we are out numbered. Sorry we don't feel like doing 2 man ebolt syncs with 3 healers while you're at 120 str...
that's not true... in the 3v3 u weaken wanded lol, clear as day... u need to see it again, u haven't killed me 100 times playa.. would be funny as hell to see u step in the pits with me, hey neon is on, get him to do it for you again.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
that's not true... in the 3v3 u weaken wanded lol, clear as day... u need to see it again, u haven't killed me 100 times playa.. would be funny as hell to see u step in the pits with me, hey neon is on, get him to do it for you again.

Exactly why I won't duel you again.

You get stomped and make excuses up for why you lost.

You're garbage.

Thanks for the easy 10 mil

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
if it was easy, you'd have been taken more chances, but we know the truth, it's ok=)

Because you're just gonna make a million excuses to why you lost.

"You only won because someone was on your character so I'm not gonna pay"

I'm good on that.

I get nothing out of it

uonewb

Page
Because you're just gonna make a million excuses to why you lost.

"You only won because someone was on your character so I'm not gonna pay"

I'm good on that.

I get nothing out of it
oh whatever, if you didn't do shady shit, YOU WOULDN'T BE ACCUSED!..SIMPLE

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
oh whatever, if you didn't do shady shit, YOU WOULDN'T BE ACCUSED!..SIMPLE

What shady shit?

You're literally the only person to say someone was on my character scrub. And the only reason you said it was to weasel your way out or paying me my 10 mil.

You're pathetic

uonewb

Page
What shady shit?

You're literally the only person to say someone was on my character scrub. And the only reason you said it was to weasel your way out or paying me my 10 mil.

You're pathetic
and no, im not the only person who has ever said it.. trust me