UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update again..

EricWC

Wanderer
Re: Update again..

Sik9811 said:
and i quit OSI shards for this

Umm so they can make our playing experiance better?

Yes sir.

Lets see you try to run a shard

Go jump off a bridge if you dont like it ;)

sgtpuddin

Wanderer

lol dude if u dont like hybrid ... all i can tell ya is GET the hell out! ... RYAN and his team are one of the best if not the best game server teams i have found on ANY game........ mk thx:)

Stoobs

Wanderer

Sik9811 said:
I'd take a couple days of downtime for an upgrade, then months on end from some shitty bug that ruins my gameplay. ;)

jason32818

Wanderer

Sik9811 said:

i dont agree with that idea but i am a lil pissed knowing i was out hunting with my WW that was almost 7xgm and now im afraid he might be gone by the time it comes back up. anybody know if he will still be there?

sgtpuddin

Wanderer

legion of the damned said:
i dont agree with that idea but i am a lil pissed knowing i was out hunting with my WW that was almost 7xgm and now im afraid he might be gone by the time it comes back up. anybody know if he will still be there?
yes it will be there when it comes back up....... if the shard goes down then you and ur pet will start out where the last save was.:

beelzebub

Knight

how did u know...err i ment hey fuck u buddy who are u to tell me im on crack you sizzled ass blasted crack head go blast off out of yur crack stem and shake in the corner as u look for crack on the floor picking up bread crumbs and lint!!! thank you GOOD FUCKING GAME RAPED PAWNT AND DECLINED, OWNED IRL 1V1 NO POTS!!!!

LoL!!!!!!!!!! *tear*

Teddy2Hottie

Wanderer

ahh all this server crashing is making me want to quit uo... ive had gay chars all week cuz i cant get on to work them.... this is starting to make me want to jump off a bridge or somthing dramatic....

beelzebub

Knight

GOOD FUCKING GAME RAPED PAWNT AND DECLINED, OWNED IRL 1V1 NO POTS!!!!

are you saying you would kick his ass, 1v1 in real life, without using pots???

there's really greater heal potions, IRL?

......fucking idiot.