UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update again..

Stoobs

Wanderer
Re: Update again..

OH NOES WHY IS TEH SERVER DOWN!?

In other news, im going to get shit faced for my birthday, hopefully its up when i get back so I can drunken pk.

Kuznetzvov

Wanderer

That reminds me.. I'm overdue for taking a few hits of acid and watching Matrix in a dark room until I lose concept of reality :)

Teddy2Hottie

Wanderer

Kuznetzvov said:
That reminds me.. I'm overdue for taking a few hits of acid and watching Matrix in a dark room until I lose concept of reality :)

lol i just sit back and read everything you say and i cant stop luaghing omg im so high... lol

MarcusO

Sorceror

Its the crappy client-crashing Poker code...perhaps the bug has morphed into a server issue finally.

I think the bug is in the poker display code, which changes incorrectly (sometimes) when adding and removing players. I posted this in the suggestion forum with pics showing strange partial poker windows popping up before client crashes, but my suggestion was deleted with the comment "yeah, we know poker causes crashes."

I've pursued this and received the comments: "yeah, we know it crashes, but it's not repeatable."

I understand this philosophy for debugging when coder's time is constrained. But we have lots of smart coders on this server. Send it out to all who want to put a set of eyes on it. Use the player base.

Honestly, poker is likely not the problem you're facing now, but it's more frustrating than the currect hiccoughs and crashing...at least to me.