UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on hardware upgrade, and system move.

bballerjess

Wanderer
so when are all these crashes going to stop? please say soon... as long as ive played here ive been plagued with them and its really getting old. im sorry.

yeah, it really is getting old. i cant imagine the loss of items and gold people have had over the past few weeks. i myself have lost a bit of stuff. upgrading is takign this long?? whats the status on it?

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror
Taintedbloop said:
yeah, it really is getting old. i cant imagine the loss of items and gold people have had over the past few weeks. i myself have lost a bit of stuff. upgrading is takign this long?? whats the status on it?

Thats what we have all been asking and no one will atleast supply us with an idea, not even an expectation.. just a feel for a around-about date/time ya know? They do wonderfull things for this shard but they just dont communicate with its players enough.