UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on ME

R

Ryan

Update on ME

Ok so now I am going to be a little selfish...

Since this has started we have had over 700 dollars in donations chargebacked via paypal. We are disputing them but there's no promise we will win.

I've had THREE parents... 2 women and 1 man call me regarding misc. things... 1 woman SCREAMED at me because HER CHILD was driving her nuts about getting on the shard.

Can't we just get some DAMNED SUPPORT?

I mean jesus is it not OBVIOUS we are busting our asses?

Thanks to those of you who do support us.

Flipper

Knight
Re: Update on ME

I think the woman is right, you're obviously doing this on purpose just to piss us off.

SaL

Wanderer

I hope you told her to STFU, whats his character name so we can own him! You always get my donations Ryan!

Damn spoiled ass kids... They're going to be very upset once they get out on their own.

I'm sticking through and I hope everyone else will be understanding enough to realize just how difficult and frustrating it can be to deal with someone deliberately damaging something so many enjoy for no reason other than his own stupidity.

Samara

Wanderer

Rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe someones mom called you saying they were driving them nuts cause they couldn't get on uo. That is golden!

SaL

Wanderer

" Calm down please, whats your sons account name? "
" Ok I'll take care of it. "
" Ban "
rofl that would be funny

Fr0sty

Lord

Ryan said:
Ok so now I am going to be a little selfish...

Since this has started we have had over 700 dollars in donations chargebacked via paypal. We are disputing them but there's no promise we will win.

I've had THREE parents... 2 women and 1 man call me regarding misc. things... 1 woman SCREAMED at me because HER CHILD was driving her nuts about getting on the shard.

Can't we just get some DAMNED SUPPORT?

I mean jesus is it not OBVIOUS we are busting our asses?

Thanks to those of you who do support us.
Tell her to put her child up for adoption..that will solve the problem.