UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on ME

Re: Update on ME

Pepsi_Rox said:
LETS SEE HAR, HIS NAME IS RYAN MCADAMS

HIS LOCATION IS SHOWN IN HIS PUBLIC PROFILE

AND YOU CAN PROBABLY GOOGLE A FONEBOOK FOR THAT AREA

GEE GEE KNOB
Holy shit, rage much?

I did that on Verizon's people pages, and it didn't come up with anything. So I assumed his number was unlisted. Christ.

kalak-hybrid

Wanderer

ROFL. I think parents calling you is the funniest thing i've heard all day. Some peope are just idiots.

I mean...the other day I tried to play halo with my friend and couldn't connect. Did I call him and ask him to get some DAMN TECHNICAL SUPPORT! hehehe

too much...

Aurus

Wanderer

hope everything stays online this time, thx for all the work you guys have been doing.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Aurus said:
hope everything stays online this time, thx for all the work you guys have been doing.

oooo i thought we donate when we enjoy the shard, but a simple thank you works. :} rofl

p.s. Thx

MODERATOR NOTE: USER WARNING LEVEL INCREASED PAST 10 FOR MULTIPLE TROLLING REMARKS WHICH WERE UNNECESARY, UNINFORMED, AND GENERALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE. THIS POST WAS HIS LAST FOR A WHILE

Have a nice day,

Dread

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Ok so now I am going to be a little selfish...

Since this has started we have had over 700 dollars in donations chargebacked via paypal. We are disputing them but there's no promise we will win.

I've had THREE parents... 2 women and 1 man call me regarding misc. things... 1 woman SCREAMED at me because HER CHILD was driving her nuts about getting on the shard.

Can't we just get some DAMNED SUPPORT?

I mean jesus is it not OBVIOUS we are busting our asses?

Thanks to those of you who do support us.

Yeah thats hella fucked up, if i were you ryan i would have been like, LOOK MAM your lucky i even have this "SHARD" or server, like YOU know what that is LADY, your lucky i even have it to get your little fucking bratty ass child out of your hair so shutup, then i would hang up..

YAY RETARDS!!!!

700$ in DONATIONS?! Wtf?! Who the fuck says "Sure, I'll donate" then goes "Naaah, I want my donation back because I can't get back on the best server cuz I have a -1 assigned to my life attribute" lol

If someone else calls quote this "Yeah, okay. Your (Son/daughter) is unable to play on my server for three days? Wow. GG newb."

evilkillers

Wanderer

What a spoiled brat, if they think they get a 100% up time guarantee on a player run shared... ROFL, should change his chars to have "Spoiled Brat" in front of the name...

any way, we are not all mindless brats that whine to are parents when the things do not work

*Edited for my inablity to spel things*

hoglegs

Sorceror

Renigging on a paypal DONATION is like going to church and stealing your money back from the collection plate.

Ryan.. hahahahhahahahaha. just... hahahaha.. (about the parents.)

And, Ill try to donate.. Im just a poor student. But Ill try:)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Wow, well this is total bullshit.

Reversing a DONATION, how sad can someone be?

Ryan, just start stomping on peoples heads and ban that little faggot who got his Mum to call you up, he clearly has a problem and needs to stop playing UO.

Rhea

Wanderer

Sloth said:
Ryan, How did these people get your personal phone number?

*adds*

I didn`t read the whole thread, the clown in my head just told me "go boy, post here" :rolleyes:

Rhea said:
*adds*

I didn`t read the whole thread, the clown in my head just told me "go boy, post here" :rolleyes:

Ok, you’re right. I should have read the whole post I suppose. But after reviewing the first page and only seeing "wow that lady is a moron" & "You should charge them for babysitting" I decided I'd be better off skipping the next. So when I continued to the 4th and 5th page and only saw posts that where similar to the first page, I concluded that the whole thread was a bunch on nonsense (as are 90% of the threads on this website). So I apologize for skipping page 2, please do not reply to my original post.

I cant believe people would Renig on their Donations...they are fucking donations.

Im sorry, I got like 5$ in my paypal...Ill donate asap. (all I got, payday next week :/ )

Then people have nuff bawlz to call and harrass you. I would have asked who their son was, character etc. and deleted them because of their parents ignorance. Then their parents have to tell them THEY are the ones whom lost all of their childs Pixels.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Just think for one second how fucked up those kids most people to moan to their parents, I wouldn never have dramed of doing such a thing.

Mental issues tbh.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

ok donations site is www.uogamers.com/donate ( posted on its own forum! )

and you tight ass fuckers, i hate little pricks like use, sit back nd bitch about why the shards getting all messed up, yet instead of donateing like $10, $20, $200 what ever you sit with your finger up your ass nd bitch! the whole uogamers team his bent over back words 100x over and kept this shard up and running nd all the get is flameing for some little kids... down rite rude.