UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on ME

Fr0sty

Lord
Re: Update on ME

fierywater said:
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET:mad: :D

generosity is seldom offered, but frequently abused.
Well, I assure you. Everyone that posts that they want a sig will get one unless I die. May take a week or so or maybe even a few I don't know. But they will get one.

darkmane

Wanderer

one thing.... arent you admitting that these jerkoffs are doing some damage? i just dont want them thinking they're winning

Fr0sty

Lord

darkmane said:
one thing.... arent you admitting that these jerkoffs are doing some damage? i just dont want them thinking they're winning
If they were winning, you wouldn't be posting right now.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

fierywater said:
A quick white pages search doesn't show his number.

Next?
LETS SEE HAR, HIS NAME IS RYAN MCADAMS

HIS LOCATION IS SHOWN IN HIS PUBLIC PROFILE

AND YOU CAN PROBABLY GOOGLE A FONEBOOK FOR THAT AREA

GEE GEE KNOB

Dazed

Wanderer

You know you have a good shard goin when parents are callin cause their kids cant stand not bein able to play rofl.

Keep up the good work Ryan and crew, all the people who matter will still be here when these lame ass attacks stop, i know i will.

Thanks for all your hard work

and thanks for makin the decision to revert to before the attacks, i was worried about all my vendor owners losin their stuff at my vendor house from vendors dying

damn I didn't know Ryan was just down in Cinci.. Next time I will have my mother drive down instead of wasting the time calling.

Roxxy_Cash

Wanderer

Ryan,
Hate to be negative, but the chargebacks via PayPal will go though....
Based on things that happened to me selling stuff on eBay, I'd say you dont have enough evidence to keep the money. My advice to is this...
If the account used for the PayPal donations is a checking account get the money to cover the chargesback deposited back into the account or you will suffer more loss with overdrafts than you will by paying the money back (given of course you swept most of the cash out of that account into another or to pay the data center).

Just to explain a little why you should begin to cover you A@# based on the evidence (or lack of) that you either provided a service or product for the PayPal transaction.

Here is what happened to me:

1. Had an old CPU PIII 1000
2. Good CPU but had no use for it
3. Snap a digi of it and listed on eBay
4. Item sold for about $35.00
5. Got paid for item and shipping
6. Printed USPS label on a sticker
7. droppped off parcel at PO next day
8. After 3 days got Positive feedback
9. After 7 days got pink slip from PO (Parcel to be signed for)
10. Went to PO PAID POSTAGE DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Opened Parcel, WAS THE MOTHER @#$%#@ CPU
12. Looked at copy of pink slip from PO: Said Item refused by addresee
13. Buyer filed chargeback to get money from my checking account!
14. PayPal went in his favor!
15. Spent 2 hours hanging up on PayPal reps that could not speak english!
16. In the 3rd hour finally got a person that could speak english
17. Presented all evidence (Scans of PO pink slip "STATING REFUSED PARCEL", provided links showing the tracking clearly showing "BUYER REFUSED PARCEL", USPS/Pitney Bowes receipt showing label was paid for and mailed!", even offer buyer a refund less postage and the return postage due that I paid at the PO!
18. After 2 weeks of PayPal reviewing the case......
19. They ruled full payment back to the buyer!

ARGGGG!!!!

I know what you all are going to say!
"YOU WASTED 5 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE FOR $35! YOU COULD HAVE MADE MORE A MICKEY DEES COOKING FRIES!"

Its just the point of it! And at that time I had swept all of the money out of that checking account into another so when PayPal hit my checking account with that charge I had to pay $40.00 for the overdraft!

Also Ryan if they begin to dispute all those PayPal charges your PayPal account will not be able to accept money until all disputes are resolved!

I am going right now to the Donation store and donate something, so when the disputes come in you might be able to get them cover from the cash you have in your paypal.....

All go now! To the donation store!

Sorry for the long replay and excuse my spelling etc....

mdwright

Wanderer

I am going right now to the Donation store and donate something, so when the disputes come in you might be able to get them cover from the cash you have in your paypal.....

All go now! To the donation store!

Were you able to connect? Myself, and some friends can't connect to the donation site.

Edit:
DONATION LINK DOWN!!!!!
Ryan can you get it back up?

k :(

Twist said:
You know you have a good shard goin when parents are callin cause their kids cant stand not bein able to play rofl.

Keep up the good work Ryan and crew, all the people who matter will still be here when these lame ass attacks stop, i know i will.

Thanks for all your hard work
Quoted for truth and I second that.

Brenden

Wanderer

Roxxy_Cash said:
DONATION LINK DOWN!!!!!
Ryan can you get it back up?

WHAT!?! Ryan can't get it up?!?!?

lol.

Ryan, you should have asked the bitch for her credit card number to give her support and charged by the minute for the time she stole from your life.

Lorthic

Knight

A few people compared to thousands. Dispute the donations, but don't worry about the trash that calls you up, making demands of something that even you can't control. Fuck 'em, man. You're better than that. =)

I love you,
Lorthic