UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on ME

Tay M'real

Sorceror
Re: Update on ME

Forget the donation crisis...the funny thing about this is the fact that parents are doing the calling..WTF...you pussies need to fight your own battles and quit running to mommy and daddy..

Way to hang in there Ryan, I know what it's like to deal with irate parents...

Sam-hybrid

Knight

oh haha remind me to contact you when gamers is no more, so we can have a laugh! oh i know we can set up a complaint phone servace and laugh at all the people... ye sounds fun... retard

herbage

Wanderer

What the christ?

"HEY, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T MY KID COME OVER AND PLAY IN YOUR FUCKEN HOUSE?"

Damn, its like they think you owe them something.... Man, im at a lose for words. It's just too bad you couldn't have bitch slapped that hoe through the phone.

Terron

Knight

you should have conferenced me in; i've got a real mean streak from sleep deprivation I haven't found anything to take it out on yet.

odesius said:
i found his number...

******3217 ..

bored, no uo :( lol ... GO COLTS

Well thats interesting. His phone number is in my local phone book and I don't have the motivation to look it up.

and oh yea, GO BENGALS.

Brenden

Wanderer

Terron said:
you should have conferenced me in; i've got a real mean streak from sleep deprivation I haven't found anything to take it out on yet.

Don't worry about being kept up all night with crying. That will go away soon enough. Unfortunatly, I hear that is soon replaced by being up all night worrying. Especially in the teen years.

It's too bad Ryan didn't get the woman's caller-ID and post it on the forums. Then we could all take turns calling her and explaining things to her.

Terron

Knight

Brenden said:
Don't worry about being kept up all night with crying. That will go away soon enough. Unfortunatly, I hear that is soon replaced by being up all night worrying. Especially in the teen years.

It's too bad Ryan didn't get the woman's caller-ID and post it on the forums. Then we could all take turns calling her and explaining things to her.
f`n oath

yuri99

Wanderer

ok i found where you live and phone number and such, but im wondering, is your name Danny Mcadams? Or is it your dad or brother or something?

Ryan said:
Ok so now I am going to be a little selfish...

Since this has started we have had over 700 dollars in donations chargebacked via paypal. We are disputing them but there's no promise we will win.

I've had THREE parents... 2 women and 1 man call me regarding misc. things... 1 woman SCREAMED at me because HER CHILD was driving her nuts about getting on the shard.

Can't we just get some DAMNED SUPPORT?

I mean jesus is it not OBVIOUS we are busting our asses?

Thanks to those of you who do support us.

You shoulda told them to stfu Ryan... thats just flat out rediculous. and the mother should be smacked for putting up with a son like that.

Two sentences to sum it all up.
1. Kid.... GET A LIFE!
2. Grow up nothing is up/around forever, the world is a place with many adventures and strugggles, go out and explore dont sit on your butt all day and complain to your mom because "the shards" not up. who cares. UO isnt LIFE, UO is something to make time pass by. (Ever heard of the front door? Try walking out it and meeting friends and going places.)

Terron

Knight

Jury said:
ok i found where you live and phone number and such, but im wondering, is your name Danny Mcadams? Or is it your dad or brother or something?