UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update

R

Ryan

Update

Ok heres an update...

Keep in mind the code base you are running on is a migration to 64 bit which is a MAJOR undertaking. We are working out the kinks in the code as we go... so bear with us.

Right now we had a problem with some bad RAM. Our server had 8 1 Gigabyte memory chips in it, however 4 of them were bad, we are waiting for them to be replaced. They should be replaced Monday.

The lag is a product of a few things, but we are working through it... your patience is appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support of UO Gamers :)

gtunit

Wanderer
Are you getting those 1GB memory chips free via warranty, or do you have to pay for them?

Anyways, keep up the good work...

May be a dumb question but as of noon, were these sticks of ram bad?

Reason I ask is I have nothing to do tonight when I get home from work so I was looking forward to pking or something for a while. At noon I got on and it was running great for me... has this "lag" with the bad ram been caused within the past few hours?

Nice server. Where'd you get it, the toilet store?

Seriously, that sucks. So I guess that means no UO till monday. Oh well I'll be hordeing it up on WoW till you get things sorted.......

mrpink

Sorceror
Why is it always the problem of having to wait until morning or wait until Monday.... This always seems to be a big problem with businesses.

Damn people for not operating 24/7.....

Too bad the RAM Store isnt open on Fridays. And/or too bad you can't buy RAM from somewhere else.