UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update

jdrakeii87

Wanderer
The amount of money they are collecting on intellectual property that doesn't belong to them is bound to end in a massive lawsuit and possibly prison time. I do hope OSI/EA chooses to take legal action. That would make me laugh! You super UO nerds get very offended at comments like these. That also makes me laugh.

Dythmar101

Wanderer
dont know if its just me but i havent been on for like a week and a half due to im moving and cant afford internet anymore :( was geting on to update houses and whatknot but is the shard down or is it up and im having problems loging on please gime an answer someone

thanks
Dythmar :p

right now it is down. They are trying to up grade so have been having some major lag and crashes. Hopefully will be fixed soon. Just keep trying.

Doruk

Sorceror
Server Crash

The server is down again. Since I have been trying to log in, 1 hour has passed and I still cant log in. Is it going to be like this for long time? :(

sykoinsaine

Wanderer
downtime

i have no problems with the server going down for correcting ****, i know these guys have been working their *** off for us to hav ea better server to play on. But... i really wish they would let us know why it is going down, and maybe if things are takinga little bit longer than perviously expected, post sometimes on the site to let us know what goin on instead of being left in the dark, oh well tho. good work guys keep it up

R

Ryan

jdrakeii87 said:
The amount of money they are collecting on intellectual property that doesn't belong to them is bound to end in a massive lawsuit and possibly prison time. I do hope OSI/EA chooses to take legal action. That would make me laugh! You super UO nerds get very offended at comments like these. That also makes me laugh.

The IP of which you speak is ours. WE WROTE RunUO.. .EA didnt.

The client is free, therefore the players of our server didnt break any laws using it here.

jhaglund

Sorceror
yah? and why did u have 4 outta 8 bad chips? did they send u those bad? or did it show up as 8gigs of memory but u figured it was only using 4, in otherwords trying to jip your newb *** but got backfired...

Alcsaar

Sorceror
I hope you get banned and die in a massive highway pileup, you unthankful fool. You're lucky you don't have to play OSI and pay $15 a month for crappy gameplay. This server is the best in the world, and if you don't like it you can go play Defiance or some other weak excuse for UO. People like you donate this money every day. You know what this lag and these crashes are from? UOGamers just upgraded from 32 bit to 64 bit. The staff has been hard at work to make the change as smooth as possible. That's where the donation money goes. Now, go into your kitchen, open the silverware drawer, pull out a big dull rusty knife, put it on the ground, and fall on it.

UOGamers is a sad excuse for a uo server IMO.

l33t n3on items. 90% of the players on this shard are people that feel special for having colorful items. 85% of those people are townsitters. The other 10% are real players TRYING to pvp without some lame *** gank, or without having to fight a dexxer.

Oh and I didnt see this at first :

Now, go into your kitchen, open the silverware drawer, pull out a big dull rusty knife, put it on the ground, and fall on it

Be original, jesus christ.

Char-hybrid

Wanderer
Malaki2004 said:
UOGamers is a sad excuse for a uo server IMO.

l33t n3on items. 90% of the players on this shard are people that feel special for having colorful items. 85% of those people are townsitters. The other 10% are real players TRYING to pvp without some lame *** gank, or without having to fight a dexxer.
And how is that much different then the main UO shards? And since when are dexxers a huge problem?

These news posts should be closed at all times, unless input from the player base is really needed. =/

Although, props to Ryan & Co. for the hard work!

Alcsaar

Sorceror
main UO shards

I doubt the real main UO shards have items thats say

"**** Trammies"

and I easily rest my case.

(Dexxers arent really a problem, but its getting ganked by dexxers that sucks.)

Wolfboy

Wanderer
What do you hope to accomplish by posting these little comments on the forums?

If you do not like the server, then your free to play elsewhere. There's a thousand other servers out there. Good luck finding one that has this type of player base, and as well established.

jdrakeii87

Wanderer
I had trouble logging into the server. It would stick at verifying account howevere this was happening for me only. My friends could get on at the same time just fine. I think it had to do with some sort of setting but now I can get on. Any ideas as to why that happened?

World Saves?

Well Its good to hear that You guys are trying to fix the problem. but what im haveing more of a problem with is, these Long Long World Saves? Is the ram thing part of the Long World Saves? ANd Why does it just Lag for about 10 minutes straight sometimes?? Just wondering, cuz its annoying and i know ur trying to fix it. Keep up the work. TRY HARD :D Cya

jdrakeii87 said:
I had trouble logging into the server. It would stick at verifying account howevere this was happening for me only. My friends could get on at the same time just fine. I think it had to do with some sort of setting but now I can get on. Any ideas as to why that happened?

If you try to log in 5 times in like 30 secs, the server will lock your ip for 10 minutes, and every time you try to get back in without waiting 10 minutes, the timer restarts, so if your impatient, you could be out a long time, I think this topic needs to be stickied, has happened to me several times.

jdrakeii87

Wanderer
No, I didn't try to log in too many times, and the problem lasted for days. I basically switched my IP and now I can get back on.