UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update

Doruk

Sorceror
Shard?

Why can't we just sit and play for hours and hours without lag or crash or any other problem? UOGamers is the biggest free shard, so we shouldn't face with this. Small shards are working properly, though we are disturbed with many crashes and also lag.

demonrider83

Wanderer
thats why small shards work "properly" because theyre small shards...UOG has tons of players and the server cant handle the mass amounts of people atm...

Triden

Sorceror
darkwarrior said:
Why can't we just sit and play for hours and hours without lag or crash or any other problem? QUOTE]

lol or maybe its good that we cant sit and play for hours and hours... now we all have a chance to do something with our lives other than some video game :-P

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror
Triden said:
lol or maybe its good that we cant sit and play for hours and hours... now we all have a chance to do something with our lives other than some video game :-P

Like what, go outside and enjoy the fresh air? Who does that nowadays? Seriously.. :rolleyes:

Dark Blade

Wanderer
i think leet is the main cause of server crashing anyway. we dont need to go 64 bit, we just need to kill all of those leet bastards!.. yea, i dont like the outdoors, fresh air is teh suxxors.. and the server crashed from lag about 10 minutes ago

you must like to waste money on ****ty gaming

jdrakeii87 said:
Way to use donation money from a game that doesn't belong to you. Hope EA/OSI's lawyers come after you.

hybrid is fun, as reliable as osi's servers, and its also FUN.....osi's servers arent. what a stupid comment to make....go pay $15 to play some lame aos if youre disgruntled for some reason. otherwise, dont complain.

jdrakeii87 said:
Way to use donation money from a game that doesn't belong to you. Hope EA/OSI's lawyers come after you.

The keyword is donation. It was DONATED, therefore they can use it for anything they want.

Lynyrd

Knight
jdrakeii87 said:

I hope you get banned and die in a massive highway pileup, you unthankful fool. You're lucky you don't have to play OSI and pay $15 a month for crappy gameplay. This server is the best in the world, and if you don't like it you can go play Defiance or some other weak excuse for UO. People like you donate this money every day. You know what this lag and these crashes are from? UOGamers just upgraded from 32 bit to 64 bit. The staff has been hard at work to make the change as smooth as possible. That's where the donation money goes. Now, go into your kitchen, open the silverware drawer, pull out a big dull rusty knife, put it on the ground, and fall on it.

I think most of you are missing the big picture. After all this **** you'll have a server that will outperform any free shard ever by an insane margin. While I don't think I'd test updates of this magnitude on a "live" shard, I can see why they'd do it. You all beta testing the newest version of RunUO, most of you probably either dont give a **** or your so ****ing stupid you don't know what beta means. Anyways, be happy there doing this for you, for free... Once its all done with you'll be happy in the end, don't worrie. What have they ever let you down? Never.

Also, you know your pathectic when you bust jokes on yourselfs about not going outside and you just sit inside playing UO all day. Thanks for a good laugh. What do you people do when the server is down anyways? Oh thats right, you come here and ***** about it... What a trade off.

Rambo-hybrid

Wanderer
Yeah well its kinda lame also when a 32 Bit ran faster and smooth that the new 64. theres so many lag spikes its not even funny.. dont get me wrong i LOVE the shard and ive donated $80.00 and i am still going to continue donating.. but the thing is.. as the 32 bit there was no crashes that i can recal that took a half hr.. now the new 64 is so lagging... so many crashes and reverts now. UOGamers Hybrid is the best shard around i agree with that.. why would you want to pay $15.00 PER Month to play osi when it lags most of the time and Also when i played Osi for 5 years.. most of the time the lag was so bad i couldnt get out of Britain bank!. But yes Hybrid is the greatest! and i love it. I Hope you guys understand what im trying to say.. With Much <B ! -Rambo